Client and Provider discussions of Sexual Interests Before a Session

I personally feel that for the client to get the best session possible and for both client and Provider to get the most out of their time together, explicit sexual discussions of interests, desires, fetishes etc are necessary before the session. There are obvious pros and cons and I am interested in opinions of both providers and clients. I am not talking about discussing the obvious things that are in the usual session and review but more unusual special interests that might be called kinky or taboo and make the session very hot.
Before or during? never had that "discussion" before a session but often have discussed likes, dislikes and potentially trying "new" experiences during a session.
Before the session so provider and client can be a good match in the area of fantasies and fetish fun during session. It can be brief and not that detailed but it will let them both know there is a good match. No need to discuss the obvious stuff. I think it is necessary if clients want certain needs met and not waste a session finding this information out.
I see where you are goin here...but please consider the hobbiest side of this search for info....

Discussion of even the "usual" activities is really required.
Many hobbiests have "gone in" to a GFE advertised provider...only to find that she is kissable, but nipple play, hair touching, lite spanking or CIM is out of the question.

Some consider CIM to be PSE.
Some say they are GFELite...god knows what that means, but seems to indicate no kissing and everything covered...but they want the same rate.

Really...Really important to ask prior to the session...
Things like...
Are your nipples too sensative to touch?
Do you handle CIM, DT, FF, Hair touching, pulling, tickling....ad nauseum...

Much as we research...hobbiest are "going in" blind.
Then there is always...YMMV...

So a quick adult discussion is always in order..
Just my $.02.
L8r
r9

Before the session so provider and client can be a good match in the area of fantasies and fetish fun during session. It can be brief and not that detailed but it will let them both know there is a good match. No need to discuss the obvious stuff. I think it is necessary if clients want certain needs met and not waste a session finding this information out. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I don't mind requests, but nothing explicit or detailed...just gives me a bad vibe..I've cancelled appointments before because the guy was emailing and texting me way too many questions...My thing is, if you read my site, reviews, and/or blog, you can get a relatively good idea of what to expect...
Hope you been reading my posts and p411 Valerie

Really...Really important to ask prior to the session...
Things like...
Are your nipples too sensative to touch?
Do you handle CIM, DT, FF, Hair touching, pulling, tickling....ad nauseum...
Originally Posted by rhino9
I agree with that. One of the things I ask the client is if they like to kiss (if he has not kissed me already) before I jump on top and get to it. I like it when I can tell that he wants to pull my hair, slap me, ect but is kind of shy. Really fun to tell 'em its ok and lose inhibitions. Some of the best sessions I have had was with a man that called me and we ended up talking for about an hour about what we were into. We ended up doing some nasty role play during the session and he called me back to do it again before he left town. He said that was all he thought about before the session was our conversation. I do not discuss $$$ over the phone but have no qualms asking the guy what he is into. I get men that ask if I cum, like my tits being played with, all kinds of shit. LOL I always have to explain beforehand that I am a giggler and I smile a lot, not to think I am laughing at them. Point is, its fun to have some communication beforehand and during.
Sarah I totally agree... Pretty much the best time I've ever had was with someone I talked with quite a bit over the phone before we met in person.
Hope you been reading my posts and p411 Valerie Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You have nothing to worry about love
I personally feel that for the client to get the best session possible and for both client and Provider to get the most out of their time together, explicit sexual discussions of interests, desires, fetishes etc are necessary before the session. There are obvious pros and cons and I am interested in opinions of both providers and clients. I am not talking about discussing the obvious things that are in the usual session and review but more unusual special interests that might be called kinky or taboo and make the session very hot. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
So, I will just throw this out there.. Isn't that how a lady get's nailed is when explicit talk of what sexual activities come about prior to, or even during?

I understand where you are coming from, but keep in mind this is exactly what most of the ladies try to avoid for obvious reasons.

I still think your best bet is to go with the reviews for your information!
Reviews are not the best bet...
I agree that reviews dont work. I am talking about letting each other know about particular interests not usually in the reviews. I agree that money is never ever discussed. I also agree that it should be kept very general like just mentioning a mutual fetish interest without details. If the provider has a great website like Valerie, you can get a good feel for her level of passion for sure. The discussion by email or phone should only take place after the client has been verified and the provider is comfortable in the discussion. The client wants information and the provider is worried about LE which is a very real concern. Somehow, there needs to be a comfortable balance.
So, I will just throw this out there.. Isn't that how a lady get's nailed is when explicit talk of what sexual activities come about prior to, or even during?

I understand where you are coming from, but keep in mind this is exactly what most of the ladies try to avoid for obvious reasons.

I still think your best bet is to go with the reviews for your information! Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
Couldn't agree more!
For me..if you say something in ne way that i feel is to much the convo is over....
The provider should control the conversation totally. A provider should be able to recognize a legit question that can be answered safely from one that should not be answered or end the conversation. Again, we are talking about answering questions for clients who have been verified to the total comfort of the provider and probably have booked a session and the client just wants to get a better feel for what can take place. If the provider is not into that category of activity, it doesnt necessarily mean the session will not take place. There is never a reason to go into explicit descriptions of the obvious either.