Got Bush?

I haven't been alive long but in my time the whole 'bare down there' fad has been the standard. I never was a fan unless it was waxed.
I was wondering if I was the only one that's happy to see that bush is coming back? I would actually like to see some providers start growing theirs back!

As long as it's not out of control I think bush is pretty damn hot and better than bald!

How many providers out there would let the 'grass' grow?
Fur pie was nasty back in the 60s and 70s and it is still nasty.
love landing strip - bald creeps me out
Fuck that keep it bare
pubes are an accessory. Nothing like a great head of hair with a nice matching trimmed bush.
Ive started growing mine out... nice trim and sexy now
I love a nicely trimmed bush. Never been a big fan of bare although that is clearly the norm these days.
Some women have a few pubic hairs that actually grow just inside the labia minora, and it is excruciatingly painful to have those hairs ripped out in that area. I for one got tired of the waxing, plucking, shaving.. all of which leaves one irritated, itchy, and uncomfortable. Now trimming the hair to avoid such an "out of control bush" is one thing. I think a woman should look like a woman, and not a little girl down there. Unless of course one goes for the prepubescent look..and that to me is just a wee bit disturbing. But.. each to his or her own I guess.
  • bbkid
  • 03-31-2011, 07:36 AM
Grow the Bush. Trim it, but let it grow!!!
No hair in the pie please! Or the star for that matter. Razor, shave, wax, it might be uncomfortable but painful? Hmm everyone defines pain differently. For me it is painful pulling hair from my teeth.
  • Seedy
  • 03-31-2011, 07:43 AM
Grow the Bush. Trim it, but let it grow!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
Damn skippy, BBK. I always enjoy a little fur on my face. Lmao
No hair in the pie please! Or the star for that matter. Razor, shave, wax, it might be uncomfortable but painful? Hmm everyone defines pain differently. For me it is painful pulling hair from my teeth. Originally Posted by chrome1996
Ok go have someone professionally wax your balls and all of the surrounding hair, then tell me if that isn't painful..!

By the way, women get small razor cuts, and hair follicle infections very easily down there. Yes, painful.

Edit:

Women have pubic hair for a reason. The coarse texture is meant to trap dirt and bacteria, and keep it out of her vagina. Many people believe that because of this, the hair gets dirty and gross and should be removed to maintain personal hygiene. However, consider this: if there's no hair for all that dirt and bacteria to get trapped in, it can get inside her vagina and cause infections. What's worse, hair or an infection?

It has also been said that pubic hair forms an air pocket to keep the area cool. Without that air pocket, that area can get sweaty, a perfect breeding ground for yeast and bacteria.

Shaving the pubic area has its own risks. That area can get dirty and full of bacteria, and if there's a nick or cut, than that cut is likely to get infected. Ingrown hairs are infections on their own, and they're very uncomfortable. The skin down there is very sensitive, and prone to razor burn, which is never pleasant. Neither is stubble, which is worse there than it is on the legs or even armpits. Waxing is safer, but if not done properly can cause an infection. There have also been stories of waxing parlors using unsanitary equipment!

Another purpose of pubic hair is to give off pheromones, which are supposed to help a woman attract a mate. Sex can feel a little lacking without those natural pheromones, even if there's no hair down there.

Because of the health risks, some women decide to trim. Trimming does have benefits, it can make oral sex easier, and can make menstruation a little neater, but it's not as risky to her health. This can be a good compromise for many couples who find themselves in conflict over something to simple as shaving.

To many women, their pubic hair is what separates them from the girls. It's womanly, mature, and natural. What the goddess gave her. It should be her decision whether to shave it, wax it, trim it, or leave it be. It's her health, and that's more important than her partner's sexual pleasure.
No hair in the pie please! Or the star for that matter. Razor, shave, wax, it might be uncomfortable but painful? Hmm everyone defines pain differently. For me it is painful pulling hair from my teeth. Originally Posted by chrome1996
good pussy eaters don't have that problem, find a better technique.
I wax my balls for fun .. jez. Razor burn? WTF.. I shave the boys regularly as waxing is a mess. I do admit that shaving the taint can be a pain, but not painfull. I dont get razor burn or rash. I'm Irish? I thought panties were designed to keep the bed bugs out? It is a delicate environment but who is pounding sand dirt and bacteria up in there?

scorp I dont waste any time wading thru the bush, my technique ergo is focused and unfettered and follicle free
I love a nice trim muff or landing strip.