only 1 of my reviews in "My ECCIE reviews" tab????

when you click on "My ECCIE Reviews" it only shows one review when i have several ???? do I have to add my reviews or do you guys ... how do i get ALL of my reviews to show up

Trista_Comings
  • ztonk
  • 10-02-2011, 01:43 PM
It's something the moderators do. Send any of the local moderators a PM with links to the reviews, and we'll take care of it.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
maybe a stupid question but how do i get the links to my reviews ive tried looking before but this site kinda confuses me when it comes to that lol or maybe im just not computer savy lol tnx

Trista_Comings
  • ztonk
  • 10-02-2011, 01:59 PM
This is a link to your current review:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=293489

It's the text displayed in the address bar of your web browser. If you can send us the same information for your other reviews, we can link them to you. Are they listed under a different name?

z
Trista was a very good party. Great DATY, BBBJ, and she truly enjoys it. Trust me....
  • ztonk
  • 10-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Should now be fixed...

z
thank you i just figured it out and sent some over to austin@eccie.net the only names ive used is Trista Comings or Trista Cummings so ill try and find more im looking on google is there a way (easier way!) to find them on here?!?!

thank you Trista_Comings

~*Action Jackson*~ i had a GREAT time with you as well since im back in Austin give me a Call*~ XOXO's

thanks you very much ztonk!!!!!
just sent a few more links to you Z Thank You again