What to do ?

I am trying to figure out what to do when things are so slow I cant pay room rent? or Eat? In the last 2 weeks I have had 4 calls total. It is so hard for me to tour because I am one that needs roots and a steady home base. But this is getting to be such a serious problem that I cry alot.

I love my work and that is why I always back out of retiring, but what is the point of sticking if no one really wants to see you anyway. And reality is that there arent alot of guys lined up to white knight and come rescue a scarlet damsel in distress.

Hotel life sucks in that it cost everything you make just to keep a roof over your head and it takes so much that it is impossible to get enough money together to rent a real place.
I've been in the same situation before and since then everything has gotten better. Pm me we can talk about it. Keep your head up love.
Keep your head up. It's going to all work out.
Get a job and provide on the side...and then BAM... you have two incomes.
Get on P411. I have met ladies of various shapes, ages and types that have fairly steady businesses via p411. Some use the "available now" ad option multiple times almost every day..... While some never use it. Some have removed themselves from eccie after getting on p411.

Note: nina renee is on p411.

P.S. I would also suggest a rewrite/edit of your showcase "About Me" section. Perhaps a little more focus on your services, some sexy innuendo about what a guy might imagine experiencing with you, and what you like to do and excell at before and during bcd may be better suited for a showcase than discussing your insight and providing a history/biography of your past. Such a change may make you a bit more attractive to guys who seek your well reviewed services. In a nutshell, I suggest that your showcase should be more of an ad, rather than a resume or biography.

Check out some other mature provider showcases... April DFW, Phoenix Skye..... The search function is your friend.

Hey, you can always discuss your biography between shots on goal.

My suggestions are free, take em or leave em.
  • 07-26-2016, 04:39 PM
A part time job on the side will help. At least it will show you paying taxes.
Good luck. Be safe!
Older hooker that nobody wants to see and ignored the obvious answer that most people on this board choose - pretend you're an adult and get a real job!

If that's not an option maybe you could room with someone similar to you.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=44612
It's just summer babe. Relax. It goes like this:

Jan 2- spring break: banging

Spring break: meh

After spring break to end of school: banging

Summer: sell in May and walk away unless you tour or have steady regulars

Beginning of school to state fair: banging

State fair: depends on the year

After state fair to thanksgiving: banging

Thanksgiving: take the week off

After thanksgiving to mid December: banging

Dec 18-Jan 1: vacation (seriously)

Jan 2 etc.

If you budget properly on the great periods, the slower times are no sweat. I'm super sorry you're struggling but just hang on babe.
Loving Kayla knows her market.
CHS -
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Scribe
Carla - One thing I might suggest is to get into web camming. If you need help with getting on good sites, pm me. I can recommend some good ones. Weekly or daily pay for it as well. Good luck and keep your head up.

LovingKayla - thanks for your post. Very helpful, hon.
Try & offer something different that will maybe bring in some extra cash I don't know about dallas but in houston Body Rubs are a big thing..

So maybe you can try Nuru or a sensual body rub and a bj for a reasonable rate... It's easy and you meet alot of guys that truly come for the body rub...

I don't know you but ive been there sometimes you just have to think outside the box...

Best of luck

Dorfy
Get a job and provide on the side...and then BAM... you have two incomes. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Bingo !

It's just summer babe. Relax. It goes like this:

Jan 2- spring break: banging

Spring break: meh

After spring break to end of school: banging

Summer: sell in May and walk away unless you tour or have steady regulars

Beginning of school to state fair: banging

State fair: depends on the year

After state fair to thanksgiving: banging

Thanksgiving: take the week off

After thanksgiving to mid December: banging

Dec 18-Jan 1: vacation (seriously)

Jan 2 etc.

If you budget properly on the great periods, the slower times are no sweat. I'm super sorry you're struggling but just hang on babe. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
+100

Budget to where you're a couple months *at least ahead on a majority of your bills.

Have any other hobbies/likes? If so, turn it into an extra form of income. If it's the cash flow you enjoy, try waitressing or bartending.
Don't you have at least a handful of regular clients that you like and trust that you can call? The smart ones will make sure their assistance is rewarded with a session; the stupid ones will prepay for future sessions or just be glad to help a "friend." I've had a few "friends" for whom I came a-running, eager to demonstrate my stupidity, and I know I'm not the only one.
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2016, 09:26 PM

Hotel life sucks in that it cost everything you make just to keep a roof over your head and it takes so much that it is impossible to get enough money together to rent a real place. Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
I've heard that from a few providers, those daily hotel rates don't stop, have you looked into a apartment? That would cut cost down over 50%+ monthly