Dallas street walkers

I spent s lot of time on Harry Hines and Walnut Hill last night. Over the course of 4 hours from about 11pm to 3am there were A LOT of women walking the streets. All different types. I saw cops drive by every now and then but never saw then harassing the ladies. It just blew me away, I thought the SW scene was dead

There was a super hot white chick out there I almost pulled the trigger on but I'm too paranoid for cops. =(. I should have done it.
You spent 4 hours just driving around?
You spent 4 hours just driving around? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
And you wonder why I affectionately label all of us Dudes, including myself, Fucktards?....Some are just more Fucktardish than others, as evidenced by this threAD...One day you’ll understand and Know All, Weedhopper. Then and only then will you be able to snatcheth the pebble from my hand!
I use to take HH as a short cut to my neighborhood and occasionally you can see insanely hot women. The occasional hottie looked too good to be true and I never stopped. This is probably the only place in Dallas where hookers actually dress like “hookers”. Mini skirts, short shorts, fishnets etc. If that’s your thing you prob would have drive down HH a few times to find your thrill. But in 4 hours you could prob schedule with any of dozens providers on this site.
I still lust after the days of HH car girls so many hotties...
I drove through southside once and when this street walker knocked on my window asking me if i was looking for fun, it was like seeing a walking breathing dinosaur.

Seems so exciting but scary af at the same time. It will never happen for me but nice to know its still going.
Maybe OP is an Uber driver who picks up in the area. That's the only reason I would see somebody hanging out in the area for an extended amount of time
Was working in the area last night
...thanks
There really is quite the scene here. I often circle the area when I leave CL. A few months ago I saw a legit 10--- petite, 20-something Latina.
I'm too nervous to do as the risk is much too high :/ Fuckin state govt needs to stay out of the consensual sex business
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2019, 10:57 AM
I drove through southside once and when this street walker knocked on my window asking me if i was looking for fun, it was like seeing a walking breathing dinosaur.

Seems so exciting but scary af at the same time. It will never happen for me but nice to know its still going. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
There's everything in the streets just like here, you got your zombies to fine freaks and everything in between, it's a hunting game and a cat and mouse game with LE

If I didn't have loved ones, I would vlog my adventures from beginning to nut, shit would blow up when tricks see the potential on what's out there! I got this game down to a science

Once a guy gets a taste and learns the street whore game, it's hard to stay away, it becomes a honey hole that you can always go back to for excitement anywhere in the country
  • =cP
  • 08-11-2019, 05:01 AM
I'll sometimes make a few laps around just to watch the shit show...
  • BLM69
  • 08-12-2019, 10:45 AM
I'll sometimes make a few laps around just to watch the shit show... Originally Posted by =cP
That's what we all say, they should have a racetrack out there as much as all these tricks circle back around
Yes there is a lot of ladies on H.H. But I’ve never seen anything but ladies asking $80+ for shitty 5 minute covered bjs in the front seat of your car.

For $40 more I can go into an AMP for half hour of relaxed full on fun.

Perhaps if there were any rent by the hour no-tel/hotels like in Ft Worth it would be a better scene.
I meant $60 more I can go into an AMP.

Sorry I had fat fingers. But my point still stands.
I still lust after the days of HH car girls so many hotties... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
OMG those hot chics driving the HH pulling up next to you and asking if you wanted a date. Those were the days !