Address: Shady Trail
Activities: NE, SE, FIV, HJ, Russian, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Medium length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thicker White, large MMs, decent ass and taller than most
Recommendation: Yes
Day/night? Weekday?
I believe she is mainly day. If I am reading this correctly you paid $50 a song for service received. Then she asked for more at the end and drinks? These girls are getting crazy with their ask. Hobby live is getting like the NFL LOL.
I believe she is mainly day. If I am reading this correctly you paid $50 a song for service received. Then she asked for more at the end and drinks? These girls are getting crazy with their ask. Hobby live is getting like the NFL LOL. Originally Posted by phmzee
I suspect she's raised her hustle game as part of her ROI on the new rack. The girls always want immediate return.
  • KFB
  • 09-09-2024, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the review ...
Are they as big as Amys?
No, not as big as Amy or Lauren but definitely in that league. Saw her yesterday and she was pretty mercenary. She approached when I had literally just walked in and no preliminaries just “wanna dance now?” And I suggested in a few minutes and she waved me off and walked away. The Cuban influence and hustle at BDD is getting real bad.
No, not as big as Amy or Lauren but definitely in that league. Saw her yesterday and she was pretty mercenary. She approached when I had literally just walked in and no preliminaries just “wanna dance now?” And I suggested in a few minutes and she waved me off and walked away. The Cuban influence and hustle at BDD is getting real bad. Originally Posted by gutsandglory
The good thing about the dancers who approach you for dances is that you don't have to beg to spend your money. However, I do not like the approach that the Cubans use.
Agree 100%, there is a happy medium here (not to be confused with a happy ending).
Agree 100%, there is a happy medium here (not to be confused with a happy ending). Originally Posted by gutsandglory
If the psychics get involved with this It would be real confusing