Any info on this one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/clovi...h/424797997254

I posted this in men's lounge but know not all can see there but hoping someone has or finds info on this one. Been trying to get together with her but just want confirmation she's real. I've found ads going back 3 years beginning in Austin, Odessa and Midland. Looked on different boards looking for reviews. Nothing. Just hoping someone has had luck either meeting her or finding a review. She said she's has come to Albuquerque before. Please let me know. TIA.
I saw her in Clovis
Going to write a review Two?
I saw her in Clovis as well. She is the woman in the pictures. I keep planning on doing a review. She is good but like most it is about the money and as soon as you come, you are out the door. I may go back just to see if I can last longer. She is quite pretty and tall at 5’10”.
Thanks guys. Brr not doing bbj after all the "I have little rules" talk is very disappointing. She does look hot though but at 250 for a HHR with all kinds of rules I'm having a hard time justifying it as there's providers here that have better service at that price with less rules. What was your meeting like Twomuchfun?
For how she looks I'd jump on that easily (who cares if some girls are safety girls and don't want to catch shit; can't blame 'em... put on that jimmy and go to town in that 22yo coochie), pity she's in Clovis and not ABQ, would probably make a fortune over here considering how bleak it is.
She's the type I'd drop 250 for a hhr. She's slim/fit, appears to have nice skin and young. It's 1000% better than the prospects abq currently has. If Clovis was a bit closer I'd jump on it.
Yeah, I'm going to pull the trigger on this. Report when I do.
I did a review on Sophie recently so look it up.
I'm heading to Clovis later this month. I've tried texting her, but no response.

Does she respond to texts, or does she just take phone calls?
I’ve only texted her so I don’t know about calls. Her response time is usually a few hours.