City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Black hair typical AMP
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking very pretty girl .. B cups and bushy Bush
Recommendation: No
I don't have my pa right now but I think this is the first bad review I have seen on this place.
I don't have my pa right now but I think this is the first bad review I have seen on this place. Originally Posted by rhettdog

Whores will be whores! That's the name of the game. Trying to get more money all the time.
I was actually thinking of a day trip there but maybe not now.
I would not expect full service at SOL. If you do, you may be disappointed. I’ve not seen this person.
I hope that is not a trend when I saw Willa tip was never even mentioned but Ihad a similar experience at Delight all of a sudden the tip I had been giving wasn't enough and I didn't appreciate the hassle so stopped going hopefully it's just this one girl
If you don't see Willa at SOL, you're most likely S-O-L.
max had seemed to like his visit with cici even though I couldn't read the good stuff. he gave a yes and he hasn't steered me wrong yet.
I hope that is not a trend when I saw Willa tip was never even mentioned but Ihad a similar experience at Delight all of a sudden the tip I had been giving wasn't enough ... Originally Posted by spocker104
It's a new year and seen this happen in the past.
Perhaps just angling to see if more $ can be sucked out of the jimmies.
I agree with Max4. No FS in Sol.
Went to see CiCi today and I'm wondering if it wasn't Lou Lou. Heck I tell them I'm Adam Schiff! Lol... Got hassled for tip hard and I got really annoyed. Not to mention what she wanted for a tip was stupid crazy.
We need pictures so we know who's who
Had them standing next to each other today while chatting after my visit. Just couldn't find it plausible that I could have said, Hey let's get a selfie!
Could be Wong though....
Would anyone be willing to share what kind of tip they are pushing for? Like how much money? They both sound attractive for sure.
I gave 5. To Willa on my last visit which was not negotiated or discussed. CiCi Started with a bill just for Hj! I almost fell off the bed laughing.. then she pushed for 8. And I stuck to 4. She wanted me to go back to 8. To see the twins which I said no. I've been to many that figure you'll tip based upon how good the service is. Not the case for many others. Hope that helps.