Does Pensacola have any Boutique coffee shops?

There's always Starbucks, of course, but I do
like a good boutique coffee place.
LOL you really going to stir the pot now. First seaweed now coffee. You will enjoy your time. I’m looking forward to it. Have a great day.
  • Rhudh
  • 04-07-2023, 05:28 AM
Bodacious brew downtown. Glad to buy you a cup
Bodacious Brew, The Coffee Guy, Fosko Coffee are a few
Awesome! Thanks

I was roasting my own coffee for a time, but I leave that to the
experts now.
It depends on what type coffee you want.

Sugary mix with lots of flavors- Coffee Guy on Davis
Great espresso or cappuccino that requires no sugar - Polonza on Wright
Trendy upscale feel, OK coffee- Leisure Club on 12th
Super laid back quite nice sofas for a great conversation- Bon Beans off 9 mile
Over priced burnt acidic coffee in a great location- Fosko downtown
Kick you in the face nasty but cheap - Circle K, Tom Thumb, Dunkin’, or McDonald’s
Overpriced nasty crap smothered by sugar and milk - Starbucks

There is a new place I haven’t tried on Main and Palafox, but I can wait until after spring break for a try. I grind my own beans and order from a small batch roaster. I typically like beans from Honduras, Guatemala, and Ethiopia. I mostly drink espressos or ristrettos with a little heavy cream. Then again I actually like coffee and not a bunch of sugar and milk.
Wow, that's an impressive list Thanks!

No, I'm definitely not a fan of Dunkin or McDonald's coffee

With Starbucks, they have their own privately owned line of coconut milk that is not allowed to be purchased by itself. It's the best dairy-free milk option for iced lattes, (my personal favorite). As you might know, you put a dairy-free milk in coffee, and you can quickly make it taste awful. Yes, Starbucks is dreadfully overpriced. But they have the best iced coffee ingredients for a non-milk drinker.
The Drowsy Poet, they have several locations
Beautiful Eccieuser, there is a new drive thru place on Oakfield and hwy 29 called Scooters. It's best I've found.