Encounter: Make Em Say Ugh... Nana Nana!

Date: 05/23/2022
Name: Nana
Phone: Become Screened
Email Address: Screeeeeen
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: Shower, HJ, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Nipple Play, BBFS, CG, CIP.
Hair Length and Color: Reddish Brown, bob cut kinda deal, neck length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's fuckin wow-e hummina hummina like zoinks scoob looney tunes awooga in my opinion. Slender, 5'3"ish, uhh... C Cup? (I don't know how big breasts are still). Lil tushie toight loik a toiger. She's older, but graceful, sexy, and cute all @ once. She is an absolute smoke show whom I would let beat me with a tire iron.
Recommendation: Yes
Preach to the masses brother. Nana hands down best in Dallas studio. Awesome review JBB
Preach to the masses brother. Nana hands down best in Dallas studio. Awesome review JBB Originally Posted by Joebillybob
She is a precious treasure. She could push me through a plate glass window and I'd still probably be aroused.
I hope she grows the bush back, I miss it..
I don’t remember Nana ever having a bush, Are you talking about Lovely Maybe? I did see a small patch on her.
She had a nicely tamed bush but she recently shaved it. The bush actually suited her well
I don’t remember Nana ever having a bush, Are you talking about Lovely Maybe? I did see a small patch on her. Originally Posted by Tuxedo Mask
Nana had tamed bush not a shrub. But she shaved it off and is bare now. Lovely was always bare downstairs.

I too miss that bush. Looked good on her.
Bring back the bush!! Lol
No Bush