Reviews...

How far would you go, to get a review?
Discount...
Free...
Extra time...
Ladies any advice would be appreciated.
I've been on the site for a few days and my godness the nice guys that I have met don't leave reviews but the guys that do seem to have demands or they won't see you or review you. Why?
Just so you know (and I realize this isn't what you asked), guys tend to be leery of girls who offer discounts for reviews. How can you trust a review if the guy got a discount?
Gimme a freeby I will give you a review LOL
I would give free Daty services to get a review, line up girls I need some reviews!
I'd walk a mile for a camel...toe.
Just so you know (and I realize this isn't what you asked), guys tend to be leery of girls who offer discounts for reviews. How can you trust a review if the guy got a discount? Originally Posted by KCQuestor
+1. Would not trust the review that was the result of a discount or special service. Also think it's pretty scummy for a client to demand anything in return for writing a review.

I write reviews on ladies who provide phenominal experiences or ladies who provide really crappy experiences. Don't feel compelled to comment on average meetings. Usually do but not as quickly as if its really good or really bad.
Asking politely is all it should take. I personally won't write a review unless requested, and in my experience only one in ten ladies asks for a review.

While I enjoy salacious details as much as the next man (hey, I could be the next man), the pilot's code says to respect the lady's dignity and privacy.

Which just made me wonder; do the ladies write reviews of us?
Discount...
Free...
Extra time...
Ladies any advice would be appreciated.
I've been on the site for a few days and my godness the nice guys that I have met don't leave reviews but the guys that do seem to have demands or they won't see you or review you. Why? Originally Posted by HotMilfTrista
Trista - Eccie is in Houston as well as KC. SO you waited til you got to KC to ask this question? On tour? Interested gentlemen can pm you and you can send info so they can verify who you as legit. I don't require anything of the lady to do a review myself. I cannot speak for others. Safety is a key issue in the hobby. I have been a FIRST for atleast 6 providers over the years. But FIRST requires a little more precaution and planning. Cell keys are very expensive I have heard. So...time to get this party started?
Which just made me wonder; do the ladies write reviews of us? Originally Posted by CaptainOveur
I've been wondering that too. Seems like it would help with their screening process...
I saw Trista recently. She is legit. Review to follow soon.
but couldn't get a Private Message through.

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. HotMilfTrista has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
I've been on the site for a few days and my godness the nice guys that I have met don't leave reviews but the guys that do seem to have demands or they won't see you or review you. Why? Originally Posted by HotMilfTrista
Status
and in my experience only one in ten ladies asks for a review.
Make that two in ten!
Asking politely is all it should take. I personally won't write a review unless requested, and in my experience only one in ten ladies asks for a review.

While I enjoy salacious details as much as the next man (hey, I could be the next man), the pilot's code says to respect the lady's dignity and privacy.

Which just made me wonder; do the ladies write reviews of us? Originally Posted by CaptainOveur
So in other words, what you are saying is, you come to a board like eccie, register and use the information provided by others to help make decisions on how to spend your money and who to see, but then provide no information back to others that are here for the same reason?

I call bullshit on the "I respect a ladies privacy" thing, as I have never yet met a provider who, if you enjoyed your time with her, did not appreciate having a well written review recommending her. If in fact you found her a pleasure to be with, that's the best thing you could do for her, and you are doing her a disservice by not doing so if she met or exceeded your expectations.
Just so you know (and I realize this isn't what you asked), guys tend to be leery of girls who offer discounts for reviews. How can you trust a review if the guy got a discount? Originally Posted by KCQuestor

I would argue your point. MANY ladies offer discounts to gents to who are known reviewers. Generally it is a set amount, just like many offer a discount to men who are members of various screenign services such as p411.

If a lady can look at a person board presence and see they have an established presence of seeing and reviewing known providers, that is additional information that could potentially save them time in their screening process (not saying it should be their ONLY screening method).

Offering slight discounts for a review, just as discounts for pre-screened individuals, are commonplace, and I can't imagine why if a known board member got 25 bucks off it should invalidate his review.

Discounts are given and negotiated every single day in this hobby for a variety of reasons. How many times have you read a review on here where in the blank for the fee it says "special"?

So in response to what you said, I would contend that, while YOU may be leery if a provider offered a discount to gents who write reviews, you might be on a pretty lonely island with that one.

Just for the record, any hobbyist that DEMANDS a discount or any other such demand as she mentioned, is pretty much a scumbag IMO if trying to get leverage on a provider and using that to do so.