A good idea

In another thread, Windinhishair wrote:
The cool thing about a forced mini vacation is one has no choice but to appreciate and enjoy the real world away from the hobby screen. I think all board members should get banned for two weeks out of every three months just to remind us how much of life we're actually missing out on. This place can be addicting.

I think that's a very good idea. I've been moving toward that by minimizing posting. But, I've still been reading frequently. Time for me to take the next step. It's a beautiful day outside.

P.S. Please pardon me for not responding. I don’t mean to be discourteous, but I did make a commitment not to post or read. I don't mean to imply that my absence is important to anyone but me. I just saw a good idea and wanted to be a good example. I’m out.
200 post 5 reviews in 6+ years?
You have been on vacation........ duh!
That's average 33 post per year
and .83 reviews per year
In a years time you haven't even fucked a whole woman?
Yes, if posting here is taking away from your life, then by all means, bub-bye!

Just so you know, it's totally possible to have a decent civi life life while being a frequent poster/reader here.
I have a life outside the board. I think my post count supports that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't have cable nor satellite

I think MY post count supports that
My post cunt, I mean count, says:

I don't post that much, and I take a vacation once a year......... or was that for a year?
Thanks for the support JohnnyTX. I spent the day working with the yard plants and sipping margaritas at the Oasis with a lovely lady .

Scary how low the Lake is. Turning into a big puddle.
Lady Bird mud puddle?