Who else thinks Mata Leon is a stupid dumb ass motherfucker?

I mean besides admitting to outing a provider that "wronged him," what are some of his dumber moments because let's be honest everything he does is rife with stupidity and I am surprised I have not seen this topic mentioned in open a lot sooner.
Other than not being able to decipher anything he post, he's never done anything to me.
In that most of the providers on this site are mothers, he would be a motherfucker.
But of course the way I just said motherfucker is not a violation, unlike the way you have used it in your title. A clear violation of
guidelines 3 & 4.
Furthermore outing has one T, so it seems you have a little of the spelling difficulties that make him appear dumb?
Fight!!!
Someone find out their ATF is banging one of the Bros?
Butthurt pimp maybe?
I was just reading this:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1278772
Maybe multiple bros boning his ATF'S?

Anyway you look at it, he doesn't appear stable.
Ladies should probably read this stuff for sure!
  • Tetas
  • 01-19-2015, 02:04 PM
This should have been a poll.
Butthurt pimp maybe?
I was just reading this:

Ladies should probably read this stuff for sure! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You may have a point....
Typical drama thread and look what two usual faggo...I mean usual suspects jump on board ready to be important big "men" in hobby land.

Tsk, tsk. Sadly, this doesn't suprise me at all.
Someone find out their ATF is banging one of the Bros? Originally Posted by Whispers
Butthurt pimp maybe?
I was just reading this:

Ladies should probably read this stuff for sure! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Aren't you always the one jumping on WK's, but I guess if you are a WK for the fellas it is okay?

Seems like somebody likes corn dogs a little too much, if you catch my drift.
Typical drama thread and look what two usual faggo...I mean usual suspects jump on board ready to be important big "men" in hobby land.

Tsk, tsk. Sadly, this doesn't suprise me at all. Originally Posted by noattachment
Did you actually type "Typical drama thread"?

a) Who started this thread?

b) What is the thread titled?

Nothing screams drama queen like starting a thread solely for the purpose of bashing another member with obscenities even though it is a clear violation of Eccie guidelines.

Nothing says drama queen like starting a thread solely for the purpose of bashing another member even though it is a clear violation of Eccie guidelines.

When E started the "Why don't viewers post more" thread I don't think she quite had this in mind. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Or I really do not care about said "drama" and am just asking a question that I have been wondering for awhile.

I was just asking a question to see if anyone "felt" or wondered what I have.
Or I really do not care about said "drama" and am just asking a question that I have been wondering for awhile.

I was just asking a question to see if anyone "felt" or wondered what I have. Originally Posted by noattachment
I'm wondering why you are hiding behind that new handle?

Nothing screams drama queen like starting a thread solely for the purpose of bashing another member with obscenities even though it is a clear violation of Eccie guidelines. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Right? There's that lack of self-awareness I like to talk about.

and this...

"Typical drama thread and look what two usual faggo...I mean"

if you're still using gay as a put-down, it's time to get your small, maldeveloped mind out of high school and put on your big boy pants.

Right? There's that lack of self-awareness I like to talk about.

and this...

"Typical drama thread and look what two usual faggo...I mean"

if you're still using gay as a put-down, it's time to get your small, maldeveloped mind out of high school and put on your big boy pants. Originally Posted by atxhrny
Who you calling "faggo"?
  • ztonk
  • 01-19-2015, 03:46 PM
OK, enough with the name calling, insults, put-downs, and general bitchiness.

This thread looks doomed but perhaps you guys can stay on topic?

ztonk