Normal to stop hearing?

Jasmine challenged us to post more here, so here goes - this is something I recently posted in Men's Only and I would like your perspectives. OH, and remember, I only hear you when you're nice:

Hey guys, is it normal for a provider to just quit communicating with you when you are trying to set an appointment? I am transitioning from AMPs to Indepentents, and have had a couple providers answer my initial pm that they are newbie friendly with my one solid reference. We start setting a time and then they stop answering me. Am I doing something that concerns them? I try to be nice and reschedule but then don't hear. Any suggestion?
Send them a picture of the money.... watch what happens!
Move on ,,, find another provider ... write a review .. and mention these $$$ could have been you babe

won't help with usual behavior, but at least we get a good laugh out of it...

BTW, the IGNORE button is on everybody's public profile page under User lists ...
Yes. Completely. That's what is souring me on providers. As soon as you get an ATF, she shits all over you for fun. I'm thinking they are all BSC (Bat Shit Crazy)!
Yes. Completely. That's what is souring me on providers. As soon as you get an ATF, she shits all over you for fun. I'm thinking they are all BSC (Bat Shit Crazy)! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
NO!

We cannot gear up for that many that fast!
Are you answering the provider's screening questions?
Maybe you are avoiding something that she feels needs to be answered and won't answer until you do...
It's too bad we can't show email or pm exchanges, so we could analyze this problem. Lol
It's too bad we can't show email or pm exchanges, so we could analyze this problem. Lol Originally Posted by Jane Doe

In this case it's probably OK....... Tell them to post it here.......

What's the worse that can happen? A point or two?

In this case it's probably OK....... Tell them to post it here.......

What's the worse that can happen? A point or two?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Hmmm. I'm reserving my points for when I feel a "bat shit" day coming on.

Trouble Maker!!
Jasmine challenged us to post more here, so here goes - this is something I recently posted in Men's Only and I would like your perspectives. OH, and remember, I only hear you when you're nice:

Hey guys, is it normal for a provider to just quit communicating with you when you are trying to set an appointment? I am transitioning from AMPs to Indepentents, and have had a couple providers answer my initial pm that they are newbie friendly with my one solid reference. We start setting a time and then they stop answering me. Am I doing something that concerns them? I try to be nice and reschedule but then don't hear. Any suggestion? Originally Posted by MaleBox
In the future you should be cautious about revealing Private content in open forums. Even your own.

Maybe your "one solid reference" is not so solid?
LOL @ Jane
Yes. Completely. That's what is souring me on providers. As soon as you get an ATF, she shits all over you for fun. I'm thinking they are all BSC (Bat Shit Crazy)! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
LOL they all carry the gene.
Hmmm. I'm reserving my points for when I feel a "bat shit" day coming on.

Trouble Maker!! Originally Posted by Jane Doe
In the future you should be cautious about revealing Private content in open forums. Even your own.

Maybe your "one solid reference" is not so solid? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
His reference checked out. She said he was a total sweatheart.
I don't know what else you could be doing wrong. Some ladies are not so good with Taking Care of Business. Even some ladies with good TCB make mistakes and don't get back for one reason or another.

You didn't really do anything wrong with me. In this instance I explained my reasons for declining. I even felt bad for telling you no b/c even though yourscreening checked out I had to go with my gut. I am thinking I might have been wrong. You were persistent even to the point where when I got the email notification of your response I was dreading reading what I would find. I thought it was going to be you going off on me or you being really creepy. I was pleasantly surprised with your humor and your subtleties. I adore a persistent man. I will be honest, I am known to provoke in civi courtships; but in the hobby, not so much. Furthermore I adore the hobbyist who wants to see me because he is looking for a girl just like me, not just a warm whole (I mean that's cool too but you know what I mean). So I am willing to let my guard down. Safe travels and see you when you get back!

Maybe the ladies you have contacted will reply here an say why they never got back.
I commend you for asking openly.
LOL they all carry the gene. Originally Posted by Still Looking
And what do your double helix's carry?

My smart ass response to that question might break the rules..... and plus,
I don't want none......OF THAT SL WRATH! I've had enough in my day.
You have really been going in these days. What gives?

Have you been possessed by Toyz? Is that where Toyz is? In the ECCIE afterlife possessing hobbyists.

That's it! Case closed.

R.I.P Toyz

After thought:
A Toyz incubus.
The horror.