Tired of seeing Whisper's threads? Hey. Look. At. Me. I have new pix threAD.

For your visual entertainment....
Please ladies, flood the coed with your most obnoxious threads and pix!!! Heh. Come on. It'll be fun.
That is the ass I'd rather be looking at.
Socks...Boo
Socks...Boo Originally Posted by Little Monster
Lingerie for the feet?
Yay for booty
Little Monster- I wore socks just so you couldn't see my feet. I want them to be virginal. I'm saving them just for you.
My research shows that a woman achieves orgasm quicker and more frequently when wearing sock that without.

"According to Dutch sex researchers. "At the beginning of our trials, only 50 percent of our female subjects were able to reach orgasm," says study author Gert Holstege, M. D., Ph. D., chairman of the center for uroneurology at the University of Groningen, in the Netherlands. "But we learned they were uncomfortable because they had cold feet. We gave them socks, and 80 percent reached orgasm."
My research shows that a woman achieves orgasm quicker and more frequently when wearing sock that without.

"According to Dutch sex researchers. "At the beginning of our trials, only 50 percent of our female subjects were able to reach orgasm," says study author Gert Holstege, M. D., Ph. D., chairman of the center for uroneurology at the University of Groningen, in the Netherlands. "But we learned they were uncomfortable because they had cold feet. We gave them socks, and 80 percent reached orgasm." Originally Posted by RandB fan
my research shows that "I" achieve orgasm quicker and more frequently when i wear "Mr. Sock" than without
Who knew?!
Grade A ThreAD Jane. A nice respite from the memes and GIFs.
I am sure very soon someone will tell you to put a sock in it ....WAIT a minute... you did

MORE like this PLEASE.
For your visual entertainment.... Originally Posted by Jane Doe

Business must be off darlin... Those socks are a little ragged.... Let me know what size you wear and I'll bring you a new pair...

Please ladies, flood the coed with your most obnoxious threads and pix!!! Heh. Come on. It'll be fun. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Fun? Can we play?

we can?

Cool! For your visual entertainment...

tumblr_nghvst33XE1ts0gmpo1_500.jpg

I am sure very soon someone will tell you to put a sock in it ....WAIT a minute... you did
MORE like this PLEASE. fat2.jpg Originally Posted by fun2come
?? Really?

OK...

The men behind Bat Shit Crazy Inc.

fat3.jpg

Pretzels anyone?

fat4.jpg

Let's Dance!

• thegj
  • 01-20-2015, 11:24 PM
Quit posting my pics! I have a lot of before pics just no afters yet.
I have a number of "after" pictures.....

After Breakfast.....

After lunch.....

After Dinner.....