Brexit or not?

Looks like Theresa May's big plan blew up in her face. Her party did not win.
Not over until she forms, or fails to form, a new government. Parlimentary practice. Her party lost seats so now they have to go dialing for votes until they get a majority.
Did scrum bum start a thread about headless chickens
In lue of the election results, I think what Britain will settle for is a "Bexit Light". On the surface, they will pontificate about how Great Britain should not have to yield to other European Powers and follow the dictates of some Beauracratic Entity in Brussels, while carrying on business as usual as if no exit vote had ever occurred.

As was said, everything is predicated on whether The Prime Minister can form a Government. Just like here in the US, Great Britain is split on Politics. You have the "Takers", who want more Government handouts, and the Producers, who want less.

British Politics are very fickle. Probably more than any other Country in the post WW-2 era, they vote with their pocketbooks.

It was Britain who threw out Winston Churchill emmediatly after the war, after he just about single handily lead the Country through the great trials and to Victory.

That was yesterday. What are you going to do for me today?
Did scrum bum start a thread about headless chickens <-- gary making an ass of himself. Originally Posted by gary5912
Did the chickenshit lemming try to make a comment?
Stupid fucking lemming.
Not over until she forms, or fails to form, a new government. Parlimentary practice. Her party lost seats so now they have to go dialing for votes until they get a majority. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
She was hoping for a big majority to make her agenda smoother.
Calls for her to step down, and maybe another election.
She was hoping for a big majority to make her agenda smoother.
Calls for her to step down, and maybe another election. Originally Posted by bamscram
So you're just saying that I'm correct. It's not over yet and I did not prematurely call it.
So you're just saying that I'm correct. It's not over yet and I did not prematurely call it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No you sad that I was correct.
Better go check those Comey notes. I hardly said that you were correct about anything you wrote. You've gone into the lying zone now.
Better go check those Comey notes. I hardly said that you were correct about anything you wrote. You've gone into the lying zone now. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Comey? On Brexit?
Comey? On Brexit? Originally Posted by bamscram
I don't know about "Brexit"... eeeeehbuhhrrrr the INDY

But I know, we are all allergic to your stupidity...

I don't know about "Brexit"... eeeeehbuhhrrrr the INDY

But I know, we are all allergic to your stupidity...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ok iffylube show us where Comey covered Brexit in the hearings.
Stupid fucking lemmings.
In lue of the election results, I think what Britain will settle for is a "Bexit Light". On the surface, they will pontificate about how Great Britain should not have to yield to other European Powers and follow the dictates of some Beauracratic Entity in Brussels, while carrying on business as usual as if no exit vote had ever occurred.

As was said, everything is predicated on whether The Prime Minister can form a Government. Just like here in the US, Great Britain is split on Politics. You have the "Takers", who want more Government handouts, and the Producers, who want less.

British Politics are very fickle. Probably more than any other Country in the post WW-2 era, they vote with their pocketbooks.

It was Britain who threw out Winston Churchill emmediatly after the war, after he just about single handily lead the Country through the great trials and to Victory.

That was yesterday. What are you going to do for me today? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Your last two sentences on the subject say it all. And the lying libs here are NO different.
When the Brits " shit canned " Churchill for Clement Atlee, who had been the Minister of Labor during WW-2 , it makes one wonder why so many U. S Troops, had to go over there to save their asses due to appeasent policies from THEIR liberal governments , and went to " preserve " Britannia " and " Vive La France " ( including Indochina ), with , in the 1950's Charles DE Gaulle allowing the Communists in " Bonne France " to GIVE the Polaris submarine designs to the U.S.S.R. so that they could build their Yankee class submarine: for those that want proof- Look at the profiles of the George Washington class submarines and every other follow on " boat " and see the thievery, VIA DeGualle's hatred of Americans and the political policies that he allowed. ( Yall remember the U.S.S.R......, they were the lying liberal's HERO " during the Cold war, not so much now with shriLIARy's loss, ! And how many people are one HER list for " costing her the election " that she had in the bag ????? How long is that list NOW ??