Ain't it the tits

Four pairs of them! Four slutty girls dressed to impress and no one here worth impressing.

South Austin bar - after party available. You bring the dick and the engorged wallet - we supply the vodka, bitches.
What. The. Fuck?! Did everyone turn back into a pumpkin at midnight?!
I'll be your pumpkin, punkin. Rarr!
How does one comment on such a post? I've got the dick, just not the wallet
The wrong area code and lack of gumption, baby!
not a pumpkin, but not worthy of impressing either. so I'll just stay in the peanut gallery.
If you're not here, you are definitely square. Pretty ladies, alcohol,. laughs and lovely conversation. Plus lots of tits and juicy hooker bits. Perk up tall gents. Its short dude central in this place.
Ah jus' rolled in frum paintin' tha town magenta. Whut tha fuk's up?
Just saw this now. I think I'd normally qualify as tall too...
If you're not here, you are definitely square. Pretty ladies, alcohol,. laughs and lovely conversation. Plus lots of tits and juicy hooker bits. Perk up tall gents. Its short dude central in this place. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Wow!! you are 5'3, 285lbs. Being the little Butter Ball that you are I figure little short skinny guys would be your bread & butter??
My invitation got lost in the mail.
Threads like this are a good reason to stay single and not have kids. Where was this 10 yeas ago when it would have done me some good?
and I missed it
Some of the shortest guys carry the biggest sticks
amazing the women that hate short men - and that's okay. But reject a woman based on her weight and Katy bar the door !!!!