Team Ginger...

So yesterday I was told I was "Team Ginger."
Last time I checked I was Pro Fucking Hooker..

Now it's true that she and I are friends. I'm also friends with Danielle. Everyone on this board who has followed my post knows that I will go to bat for any girl on this board. Especially if she is being outed. Private information being given out is a huge risk factor in this business. It doesn't just put one individual at risk but our entire community. Last time I checked it's our duty as providers and hobbyist to protect one another and ensure safety in this community. If we don't do that it will end in the demise of many provider and hobbyist alike.

You may not like me or the way I talk. You can bully me, attempt to tarnish my name and reputation if you like. My reviews speak for themselves as do the other Ladies on this board. I rarely post any more because there is so much hatred and drama. But I posted today as I saw fit. And if that cost me money and clients then so be it. But Ginger has helped me from day one, taught me how to properly screen, goes to bat for me when I am attacked and sent client's my way when she was overbooked to ensure they were taken care of. So yes I will always and forever go to bat for her as she does for me. We keep one another safe and protect our clients at all cost. Discretion is key in this hobby and we take great pride not only in being good providers but protecting one another. Everyone should work together to keep one another safe not send private information out that could jeapodize everyone involved.
Thank you Trinity, first and foremost for your loyal friendship. I wasn't even aware that I had a team... but if I do, I'm glad you're on it. That's actually pretty funny. Do we need t-shirts?

We all have people that we like, and others that we don't... That's fine and as it should be. That's life.

However, outing anyone for any reason is NEVER ok, no matter what. Real-life personal information should never be used as a tool against someone. Especially not over something as trivial as an online pissing contest... And over that, my personal info has been outed twice in less than a day.

Everyone on our board deserves to hobby with anonymity, discretion and safety. Everyone. And anyone who doesn't believe that, is a risk to anyone and everyone here.
We come here for the perception of safety. None of us here, male or female, are angels or, in any way, perfect people. But we entrust each other to some extent, to not violate one principle. Never, ever, under any circumstance, no matter how pissed off we get at anybody, do we violate rule number one. And that rule is that we never expose to the real world what we do here. Those that do, and those who play any part whatsoever in what others that practice that sort of behavior do, cannot be trusted and should be held in complete and utter contempt. And we should know that if they will do it to others, they would also do it to us. A word to the wise, avoid them.
We come here for the perception of safety. None of us here, male or female, are angels or, in any way, perfect people. But we entrust each other to some extent, to not violate one principle. Never, ever, under any circumstance, no matter how pissed off we get at anybody, do we violate rule number one. And that rule is that we never expose to the real world what we do here. Those that do, and those who play any part whatsoever in what others that practice that sort of behavior do, cannot be trusted and should be held in complete and utter contempt. And we should know that if they will do it to others, they would also do it to us. A word to the wise, avoid them. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I totally agree with you, sir. The beauty of the hobby is the fact that we are going to encounter many different types of people. If you have contact with someone that isn't your "cup of tea", you can just chalk it up to experience and move on. What's good for one may be disgusting to another. That's the great thing about hobby boards. Do your research and try to figure out who is best for you. If it goes bad, write it off and move along. You have no right to trash someone's reputation just because she wasn't exactly what you desired at that moment. Guys, put yourself in the ladies shoes for a moment. How would you feel, opening that door to a complete stranger? Thank God that she has chosen to spend some time with you, because more likely than not, you ain't exactly her knight in shining armor!!! Ginger, I am so sorry that some fool has put you through all of this!
well fuck!

who is/are the stupid asshole jerkface dimwitted numbnuts slimey weasel(s)??
Thank you Trinity, first and foremost for your loyal friendship. I wasn't even aware that I had a team... but if I do, I'm glad you're on it. That's actually pretty funny. Do we need t-shirts? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We need Jersee's not t-shirts
well fuck!

who is/are the stupid asshole jerkface dimwitted numbnuts slimey weasel(s)?? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
This guy... http://eccie.net/member.php?u=132158

He texted me Wednesday, threatening me, telling me that if I didn't stay off Serenity's thread, he would post something that would make me cry. He posted my face picture, real-life name and number, and was banned immediately. Then they came back on and created another handle, "funwithjane" or something similar... And outed me again.

Most hobbyists don't really care about which providers are posting where. I believe he acted on another provider's directive.
guess somebody needs to be assfucked with a cactus
Anyone who divulges personal info should be dealt with harshly.there is no excuse for it and I hate snitches. However when you know what buttons to push on someone to get them going,and the shit starts flying and some of that shit gets on you.you shouldn't be surprised. Just saying.
We need Jersee's not t-shirts Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Have to wonder what my SO would say to me wearing
a Jersey with TEAM GINGER on the front of it. Id be
like, well honey you know I watch Gilligans Island
every afternoon at 4:00
This guy... http://eccie.net/member.php?u=132158

He texted me Wednesday, threatening me, telling me that if I didn't stay off Serenity's thread, he would post something that would make me cry. He posted my face picture, real-life name and number, and was banned immediately. Then they came back on and created another handle, "funwithjane" or something similar... And outed me again.

Most hobbyists don't really care about which providers are posting where. I believe he acted on another provider's directive. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Staff was watching this thread and as Ginger stated the Member who on 4-7-2016 posted her RL First Name, and Photo of her face was banned shortly after the post.

This action was taken IAW the Board Guidelines and Policies.

On the topic of 2nd Profile, there were many suspects.

The Banned Member was among them.

Staff was working to definitively identify the abusive "new" Member.

This Member crossed the line of acceptability by posting RL information and was quickly Banned.

Banning a Member is the most extreme sanction that the Staff can impose on a Member.

Banning is appropriate when the safety of a Member; or the general safety of the Membership at large are endangered.

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
guess somebody needs to be assfucked with a cactus Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
While I'm sure that the above comment was typed in a hurry and off the cuff.

It can be misconstrued as a threat of physical harm as well.

It is an example of being mindful of what we post.

I'm positive that it was meant to condemn the actions of the Banned Member and to show support for the "Community" and the acknowledged need for anonymity by all Members here.

Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
Lastly, if it becomes necessary to "pick sides" or to become a "Team Member", I hope all here will chose to be on Team ECCIE.

Biomed1
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Love it!!
Anyone who divulges personal info should be dealt with harshly.there is no excuse for it and I hate snitches. However when you know what buttons to push on someone to get them going,and the shit starts flying and some of that shit gets on you.you shouldn't be surprised. Just saying. Originally Posted by peter north77
For the record, participation on an open forum does not equal 'pushing buttons.' Unfortunately, some people's buttons are more sensitive than a hair-trigger & go from 0 to 100 real quick, without provocation.

Participation on a thread by someone that you don't like doesn't threaten your safety... Outing another's personal information does. And anyone that would post my personal info would also do it to anyone else here... including you.

Sounds to me like you're justifying it? It's good to know that the parties involved only need to get a little pissed off before they start slinging others personal info around. Hope for their sake that none of her clients piss her off...
Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's so cute!

Have to wonder what my SO would say to me wearing
a Jersey with TEAM GINGER on the front of it. Id be
like, well honey you know I watch Gilligans Island
every afternoon at 4:00 Originally Posted by ccrider
If you wear the one Dallas suggested, your SO will just think that you want some cookies...