Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Perhaps she just wanted you to go knock on the door? I don't know, I've been hearing things from friends about sketchy activity on Grand Island. A lot of undercover presence lately.
Possibly, but we had good text communication then she dropped off.minguess it was waiting for a come to the door.
Had the same thing happen with me and a girl here in cuse. A few hours later get a text, where are you, thought you were coming, told her I was there she never responded to me.
Sucks man, so she prob had another date and wanted me to come back.
Didn't happen. Like me, sorry you wasted your time man
Well I texted her tonight, set it up. I live 10 minutes from her, we connected and it was nice. Review soon
Travlenman.....Thanks for the info, seeing no activities took place I am moving this to the coed section.
Perhaps she just wanted you to go knock on the door? I don't know, I've been hearing things from friends about sketchy activity on Grand Island. A lot of undercover presence lately. Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
She was reviewed on here already. Sounds like just bad tcb skills.

Not to dismiss all of the sketchy shit that's been happening recently, not just on the Island but everywhere. I've had some very tempting but sketch replies to my craigslist ad.
Well travelinman I had the same thing happen last Monday night. Almost exactly. I texted her all week, and she was fun to message, and upbeat. I told her weekends were best for me, and she said just let her know. I texted her Thursday for a Sat. or Sunday date, and she said she was available either night. So, Friday I said, Sunday would be better, no answer? Sat. no answer, then Sunday evening she got back to me that she had lost her phone. Really, these girls have their phones wired to their heads all the time. I said how about Monday, she replied I am available. Monday we exchanged texts, and she gave me directions twice and off I went. I told her 8:30P, C U SOON! As I was going over the GI Bride, she texted how far are you?? I said 5-10 min's out. She then said, OH I have to run and errand, and I need more time. She said why did you not warn me that you were that close? I said, well I am actually 10 min's late because it is 8:40P? She then said, OK, go get a coffee or something and I will see you in 20 min's. She had already given me the address, and I showed up in 20 min's and nothing. I waited 25 more, and texted her that I have been there a while to get her to answer. Silent/nothing. So, I left and when I got home, I asked her why she did that, after sending me directions twice, and setting up the date and for her to make some money that she needed?? Nothing from her then or since!!

There is one review of her so far, and she looks very nice. The home is on a quiet street, with no problems there. These FUCKING girls!! I drove all the way to the Island on the 190, when over the bridge and thru the hills, but no Grandma at the house! LOL.

Hey I did get gas at NOCO, so it was not a total loss. Probably will not see this girl, and too bad. She looks nice from the BP ads, and her reviewer said she gives good service. Oh well, this is not the first, and unfortunately probably won't be the last.
EA.
Maybe your Big Bad Wolf costume scared her off!
Clean feet too!!��
Yes, that must have been it! I figured it was something like that. A big bad wolf custom would be an improvement though. LOL. Wow, and clean feet too! DAMN!
Maybe she will change her mind, and respond if I try again? SMH
Seen her last Sunday . When I texted her she said she needed 45 mins to get ready. At first thought I would be getting the run around, but she texted back when she was ready. It's a really nice neighborhood on the Island. Definitely wouldn't go there during the day, nosey neighbors will definitely be calling the sheriffs.

Very nice house, was a little cluttered inside. She does her thing in the basement, nice and comfortable incall. She said she shares the house with a female roommate,could tell that was a lie.

Her skills were on point. Pretty GND type, no signs of extra curricular activity on her body. Pictures are spot on
Thanks, too bad I missed her. Glad you had a good time.