URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?68015-iJayee23-XXX
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano 75 and 15th
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall, thin, lots of ink, small a cup tits. Not nearly as good looking as I had hoped or was led to believe
Recommendation: Yes
Really excellent review.

Sounds like a NO to me.
I agree with Last Ride. That would be a hard no for me. The purpose of these reviews is to 1) recommend excellent providers, and 2) warn against bad providers. It's a service you give to your fellow hobbyists.
You guys both read what I did. The review is excellent. What does it matter that he recommends, and she would be a ''no'' for you? Do you think the review let you down for that reason?? Hell, he gave plenty of information for you to base your personal decision.
"No" recommendations that come from me are serious violations of trust, safety or thievery. She's a sweet girl who aggressively performed the menu item and promised better treatment next time. She got the nut, cleaned up and was apologetic for not quite being ready for other menu items. Chill man.
The baby is obviously "mixed". She knows the daddy. He skipped out on her after finding out. Mom was nice. I don't think there's any delusions of grandeur going on. Everyone seemed to be hip to what's going on.
and can really suck a dicc
she's 1 of the best unfortunately she's now in N Dallas
my BJ only cost $100
just read on other site 2day special $80