I believe Kristg_Dallas has lost control of her account and cell.

I don't know for sure but she has stood me up five times this week in well eight days, three times last minute notice the other times her texts just stopped.

I have seen her before, well before she disappeared last July or so. I do enjoy her I think I saw her 4 times. The lead up communication has all be likely and what could have been Kristy.

Her texts were filled with drama when there was a last minute excuse and I knew from the past there might be some of that around. But now I get the feeling that someone is just yanking my chain. That the next move may be to rob someone.

So beware and I recommend that you talk with her if you can, I have not, but I have tried to call her with no luck all communication has been through her phone text and ECCIE PMs.

It could just be an obscene amount of drama but I think now it is likely someone toying with me and I think their next step would be a robbery. I do hope I am wrong.

I will let you know if I find out different, and again make sure you have verbal contact with her before you proceed to help reduce the chance that a guy is setting you up.

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=284681

Moved to co-ed...
I called her today and she picked up, said she's available.
I don't know for sure but she has stood me up five times this week in well eight days, three times last minute notice the other times her texts just stopped.

I have seen her before, well before she disappeared last July or so. I do enjoy her I think I saw her 4 times. The lead up communication has all be likely and what could have been Kristy.

Her texts were filled with drama when there was a last minute excuse and I knew from the past there might be some of that around. But now I get the feeling that someone is just yanking my chain. That the next move may be to rob someone.

So beware and I recommend that you talk with her if you can, I have not, but I have tried to call her with no luck all communication has been through her phone text and ECCIE PMs.

It could just be an obscene amount of drama but I think now it is likely someone toying with me and I think their next step would be a robbery. I do hope I am wrong.

I will let you know if I find out different, and again make sure you have verbal contact with her before you proceed to help reduce the chance that a guy is setting you up. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
I called her today and she picked up, said she's available. Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sounds like someone has gone into stalker mode and can't take a hint.
If I can't have her nobody can syndrome....!!!
Well I set a date up tonight at Midnight we agreed to meet up at 12:45 showed up and got the sharing a room with another girl and she is using it bit. She did text me at 12:57 saying shold be soon and by 1:15 I called it a night and told her so. She did apologize but still very tacky
If I can't have her nobody can syndrome....!!! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Lol
Sounds like Manning when he can't get his hgh. ;D
If she flaked one time why in hell did you try four more times?

She is a busy hoe, you may have been one out of ten tricks talking to her at one time.
Sounds like Manning when he can't get his hgh. ;D Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Hey, hey there, curb your tongue...I get a little sensitive Allegations my friend!

...but just in case!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg wek8t.jpg (34.4 KB, 235 views)

Glutton for punishment?

Help me understand why you keep pursuing her if she keeps wasting your time.

There are other ladies out there equally as hot, why not cut your losses and pick another?
Now you know how it feels, bitch!
I was totally joking around, btw. I forgot to use my sarcasm font. Oops.
I was totally joking around, btw. I forgot to use my sarcasm font. Oops. Originally Posted by THN
You don't have to use fonts with me boo!
How you doin?