Lido's or Bliss or other?

Does anyone go to either of these for action and if so, any recommendations? I went to Bliss for first time 6 weeks ago and was pleasantly shocked to see a couple and 3-4 other guys playing.
Action that you can watch? Or action that you can participate in?
Adrienne...yes to watch and maybe jump in too. Any advice?
I've got a girl that wants me to take her to Lido's...I've been in some sketchy places in my life, but I'm uncomfortable to take her there. How bad is it?
The floor is like a Roach Motel or Flypaper. Once you check in, you never check out.
Adrienne...yes to watch and maybe jump in too. Any advice? Originally Posted by explr77
I've got a girl that wants me to take her to Lido's...I've been in some sketchy places in my life, but I'm uncomfortable to take her there. How bad is it? Originally Posted by Smokin
Here's my previous post about Lidos. I doubt it's hardly changed. Very, very sketchy atmosphere too by the way.
I know what Lidos is. What is Bliss?
Bliss might be the old name...Adult New Releases is on the sign. On 183 service rd. Really clean large playroom with white leather couches and beds off to side, movies playing. Watched a couple come in, two jerked on her two plowed her. Wow, I was in awe.