Posting pics using android phone

How do i post pics on my reviews using a samsung note. Is there an app or a way to do it. I dont have a computer at home.
You have to post your pictures to an image hosting website, you will then get website links for your pictures that you can then post in your reviews.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-13-2016, 09:16 PM
This will be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=251071
I found an easier way to post pics that are hosted by eccie instead of a third party website.

1. Whichever forum you are in, for example "Technical Questions", click on "Forum Tools" and then click on "Post a New Thread".

(If you are posting a reply to someone's else's post in a thread, scroll down to the bottom of a post in which you want to post a reply and instead of clicking on "Post Quick Reply", click on "Go Advanced"

2. This will take you to the page which shows an area for you to type in a title and your message. Scroll down to the "Additional Options" section and you'll see the second option is an "Attach Files" area. Click on the button "Manage Attachments."

This will open the "Manage Attachments" as a popup window. Click on the "Choose File" button in the first option labeled "Upload File from your Computer." This will open a dialog box for files on your phone or your computer, just navigate to whichever file or folder that contains the image you want to upload. Select the image and the click on "Open" and then click on "Upload."

3. Type out your reply or post if you already haven't done so, and then click on "Submit Reply" and that should post both your message and your image.