Pregnancy Scare Advice needed PLEASE

A "friend" of mine was suppose to have her period 2 1/2 weeks ago...it didn't come, the month before that it is impossible that she got pregnant because she did not have any type of sex (trust me, its the truth).

About a 10-12 days ago we had unprotected sex, however I am 100% sure that I pulled out. I am aware that even though I pulled out she could still be pregnant.

So basically her period was late to begin with, and then we had unprotected sex and she still hasn't had her period. We took two pregnancy tests, yes it is early, the first had a line and half, the second only had 1 line so it was negative.

Do girls miss periods sometimes? She has never missed hers before. What do you guys think are the chances of her being pregnant? When will it be long to take another test to be certain?

Finally, if she is pregnant what are the procedures and costs of an abortion? (it is a mutual decision)

Thank you guys for any advice...thank you.
First, although it's hard advice to follow, but try calm down. Loosing your head won't help matters. Yes, periods can be late. The best advice is for her to go see her doctor and get a real pregnancy test and quit screwing with the dime store varieties.

As to your options if she turns out to be pregnant, you can investigate those when the time comes. I'd suggest the Routh Street Women's Clinic as a good place to start.

http://www.routhstreet.com/

And while I understand now is not the time to kick a guy while he's down, you really must do better in the future. Pulling out isn't a viable form of birth control. Period. End of argument. Either put on a condom, which has the added benefit of disease protection, or your partner needs to get on birth control. Otherwise it's just a question of when, not if.

Good luck.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...ethod-4218.htm

Even if a man pulls out in time, pregnancy can still happen. Some experts believe that pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum, can pick up enough sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation to cause pregnancy. If a man urinates between ejaculations before having sex again, it will help clear the urethra of sperm and may increase the effectiveness of withdrawal.

Pregnancy is also possible if semen or pre-ejaculate is spilled on the vulva.

just sayin'
The TIMING of the pullout is key as well. If you're slow or late with the withdrawal, you still might've actually cum in her just a bit.

One time in high school with a girlfriend I was late pulling out, and she had a big gob of ooze leaking out. Though nothing came of it, it was scary as hell over the next few weeks (thinking back on that moment, I wish I'd left it in...hehe).
Reliving my turbulent twenties, this happened to me. When you're really scared that some boyfriend or lover has gotten you pregnant, THAT in itself can cause you to be late.

A woman's body will react to that type of stress. Also, you didn't mention her age, but if she is in her 30's or 40's that's about the time that her periods might start to become irregular because of the process of growing older.

Maybe this is too much information but take a deep breath like others have suggested. Planned Parenthood is great. There is a pill that isn't too bad to deal with. It's taken in two doses and if you go that route, investigate that option. It's easier on the body and she doesn't have to refrain from intercourse as long as a standard abortion requires.

Good luck! I'm SO glad that I don't have to worry about such things anymore.

Fertile kisses,
Elisabeth
Do girls miss periods sometimes? She has never missed hers before. What do you guys think are the chances of her being pregnant? When will it be long to take another test to be certain? Originally Posted by mike10
Yes, ladies do miss periods occasionally. Without knowing her history, I will give you the basics. Increased stress, exercise, new medications, etc... can all mess up a woman's cycle. There are other factors as well.

HcG (the hormone that increases with pregnancy) doubles every 48 hours. Some over the counter tests are okay, but the best way is to get a Beta HcG test (blood test). It will be able to pick up low levels of the hormone. This can be done at anytime. Hope this helps.
I will not be ashamed in posting this....

If you would like detailed info on your "mutual decision" (too much of a touchy subject here) you may PM me or have your friend give me a call...or you, it doesn't matter but I understand your situation.
I will not be ashamed in posting this....

If you would like detailed info on your "mutual decision" (too much of a touchy subject here) you may PM me or have your friend give me a call...or you, it doesn't matter but I understand your situation. Originally Posted by alecia
+1 Adoption please, not abortion.

Maybe next time use a condom?! Not trying to kick you when your down either but...you are using "pulling-out" as a form of birth control, REALLY?

Yes even a lady that has never missed a period in her life can skip one due to physical or emotional stresses, or no stress at all and just POOF one month it skips. It varies with age, gaining or losing weight, even change in diet or meds.

Like others have said, take a deep breath and don't consider anything rash while you are still in panic mode. Hopefully she is just late or skipping this month's cycle. If she is pregnant please consider what you are really doing and all of the ramifications.

But please, please, PRETTY PLEASE use birth control EVERY TIME from now on. Hopefully this has scared you silly enough not to make this same mistake again, no matter what the final outcome of this episode.
Am I the only one who is wondering how old the poster is not to know the answers to these questions? I'm mean, seriously....
Just for clarification, I learned options in the past and would share any information. Not that I was getting an abortion or doing adoption. I re-read the post and realized how wrong it looked LOL!
Am I the only one who is wondering how old the poster is not to know the answers to these questions? I'm mean, seriously.... Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
A lot of people don't have the answers to questions that we know and take for granted that others know this type of stuff as well. I would suggest just giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

As far as the adoption vs. abortion issue, I nearly wrote in my response (from earlier) that I hope this topic doesn't segue in that direction. Figured when I saw the topic that it might.

It's not what he was asking and the topic, in itself, is personal enough without getting into a moral debate.

Elisabeth
If you are worried about having kids, even just the tip can get you fucked over real quick. Swimmers come out not only in the orgasm but in "pre-cum". It only takes one little determined swimmer to make out and pound your life for the next 18 - 21 years! I think your next step is to stay calm and save up for a $300 DNA test.

Condoms $12

Determined Swimmer Connecting with an Egg $372,528

http://www.babycenter.com/cost-of-ra...ild-calculator

The TIMING of the pullout is key as well. If you're slow or late with the withdrawal, you still might've actually cum in her just a bit.

One time in high school with a girlfriend I was late pulling out, and she had a big gob of ooze leaking out. Though nothing came of it, it was scary as hell over the next few weeks (thinking back on that moment, I wish I'd left it in...hehe). Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I figure the poster is in early 20s or even late teens. I haven't heard "Pull out" since high school. I graduated in 1963! Use a damned condom!
Good Luck with your issues. She could have just skipped her period, maybe stressing alittle bit, changed her diet, well in any case, the sooner you know the results, the sooner you can resolve the needs.
I wanna give Lisa a baby.

Yo, Lisa. What's up!?!!?