I need some other providers to come get naked with me....

Planning another visit to Dallas soon and will defiantly be taking a day to visit my faaaave Korean Spa. Would any of the other providers be interested in joining me for a meal and a day of body scrubs, soaking, and pampering? Its open 24 hours so we can make plans at a time that its everyones schedule.

If you've never been, the Korean spa is an amazing experience!!
Sounds fun
I've been wanting to try castle spa. I've been to king spa many times I love that place but never get to that area anymore.
Gosh. I'd love to go.

For years, have wanted to go to one of those spas.

But can't do it today nor do I have the extra scratch to visit and get massaged and steamed, etc.

Hope you have a really good time!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

(Who woke up with a sore back and would have loved to have had a massage today!!!)
I'd love to join you ladies as well!! Sounds exciting, lol i love excitement..
Planning another visit to Dallas soon and will defiantly be taking a day to visit my faaaave Korean Spa. Would any of the other providers be interested in joining me for a meal and a day of body scrubs, soaking, and pampering? Its open 24 hours so we can make plans at a time that its everyones schedule.

If you've never been, the Korean spa is an amazing experience!! Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
Yesss baby King Spa or Spa Castle?
Damn. Wish I were a provider. I would love to get naked and hang out with you all day.
I love spa castle! I've never been to king spa but I hear it's better. Spa castle always has Groupons though. Definitely get a body scrub and put some lotion on after for the softest, smoothest skin ever. It's also a great idea since no phones are allowed so you don't have to worry about anyone taking a picture and outing you. I'd love to go but I'll be out of town for about a month :-( :-(
It does sound like fun!
OMG! I've been wanting to go to a Korean spa for the longest time! Please please please give me a call or text me at 925-255-5370, I hope you like tattoos and big boobs! LOL
One of the Korean Spas in Carrolton has had multiple complaints of male staff looking at ladies in the dressing room.
Wow sounds fun..yall enjoy