What’s the deal with very low price ads on listcrawler?

I’ve seen a lot of ads on there for $60 hours. They go into detail about their menu. Could they be LE stings?
No, they're all fake ads. If they don't have a location, they're fake
  • Go4it
  • 08-05-2019, 08:40 PM
They just want your email address or your phone number
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
Excellent post by my dear friend Fozzie and I agree with it a 100 percent.

If something sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't true.

Back in June 2015, a certain backpage provider was offering a 1 hr gfe session with lots of kissing for a very low donation for her time. Her pics looked good so I scheduled an appointment and went to meet her. She was staying at a seedy motel with a lot of thugs lounging outside. I should have bounced then but I was stupid and I didn't.

When I entered her room, I immediately wanted to leave because she looked a lot bigger than her pics and she reeked of some nasty body odor. As if she hadn't showered in over a week. She was certainly not a sexy PAWG. More like a smelly white whale. I told her I'm leaving and she took her gun out and told me I can't. I don't know why I did it but I kissed her and her saliva tasted rancid and sour. I somehow endured my time with her and left after 20 minutes.

I learned a valuable hobby lesson:

Be very wary of providers whose ads sound too good to be true. Especially if that provider doesn't have any reviews to back her up. It's likely a trap.
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2019, 12:35 AM
some ads are real, you have to fish
  • Go4it
  • 08-06-2019, 12:42 AM
In my experience the real once have a city as part of the heading. Not all of those are real, but a vast majority are. If it says TXT ME or Email Me with X in the title - they are fake.

Back in June 2015, a certain backpage provider was offering a 1 hr gfe session with lots of kissing for a very low donation for her time. Her pics looked good so I scheduled an appointment and went to meet her. She was staying at a seedy motel with a lot of thugs lounging outside. I should have bounced then but I was stupid and I didn't.

When I entered her room, I immediately wanted to leave because she looked a lot bigger than her pics and she reeked of some nasty body odor. As if she hadn't showered in over a week. She was certainly not a sexy PAWG. More like a smelly white whale. I told her I'm leaving and she took her gun out and told me I can't. I don't know why I did it but I kissed her and her saliva tasted rancid and sour. I somehow endured my time with her and left after 20 minutes.

Be very wary of providers whose ads sound too good to be true. Especially if that provider doesn't have any reviews to back her up. It's likely a trap. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Thanks VC!

BTW you are a brave man I would’ve bounce from that place after seeing the thugs out on the lawn of the motel.

Be very wary of providers whose ads sound too good to be true. Especially if that provider doesn't have any reviews to back her up. It's likely a trap. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Holy crap! Did she force you to DIY?
Holy crap! Did she force you to DIY? Originally Posted by Skipskipper51
Fortunately she didn't. She did strongly suggest it though and told me that men love to eat her out.

I met her in June 2015 and later that same year, someone started an alert thread on her in the Dallas ECCIE Alert forum. He had gone to meet her just like I did. He had decided to leave after meeting her just like I did. In his case, she didn't pull a gun out but started screaming instead. Her pimp who was hiding in the bathroom attached to the room, jumped out and started chasing the poor guy. The guy ran out of the room without wearing his shoes and ran all the way to his car and drove away.

I wish I could remember her name. I think it was Addison something. I also wish I was a registered ECCIE member back when I met her because if I had posted an alert on her, maybe that guy wouldn't have met her and then run away for his life.
It is VERY EASY to filter out the fake ads there. I have given this info out numerous times. You can bypass all the fake crap with ease. No need to even see the fake ads, they don't even pop up!!
Mental,
besides ph# and image searches, how do you filter out the fakes??

curious dicks wanna know :^}
To the OP,

Why do some Steakhouses have much lower prices than other Steakhouses?
Email in the location, offering bbfs or "no condom sex," husband away from home or something of the like, no reviews/comments or less than like 5 pictures = fake

now the big question is whether or not they are police postings or just scammers trying to get your email address and phone number...
To the OP,

Why do some Steakhouses have much lower prices than other Steakhouses? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Because they aren’t serving beef?