Just saying hello

• Ayla
  • 12-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Hey hey y’all just checking in with you guys?
What’s new in your world
Are people only seeing women who are vaccinated now.
I’m so out of the loop but always around
Happy holidays ❤️ Don’t forget to follow me on Snapchat if not already @rhgolady xoxo
Still in the game? Phone number?
  • Ayla
  • 06-19-2023, 09:00 AM
+1 716-457-7272
Hi Ayla
Good to see you posting again : )
Hey hey y’all just checking in with you guys? Originally Posted by Ayla
yer not justs ...sayin hello ya be spammin ...the jimmie ...board an threADin fer ...jimmie bucks
  • Ayla
  • 06-19-2023, 02:47 PM
I try to pop out once and blue I’m always around
  • Ayla
  • 06-19-2023, 02:48 PM
yer not justs ...sayin hello ya be spammin ...the jimmie ...board an threADin fer ...jimmie bucks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Call it what you need I posted this before and during Covid I didn’t try to make this post today
yer not justs ...sayin hello ya be spammin ...the jimmie ...board an threADin fer ...jimmie bucks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
One of the ladies decides to make an appearance and of course you have to try and drive her away.

Ever heard the phrase "sometimes less is more" or sometimes it is better to just STFU!!!

Good to see some female activity in here!
Gentlemen just a reminder

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Plastic Man has overstayed his welcome since about three years ago. His act is very stale.
The ignore feature is your friend.
Plastic Man for Modtard!!!!
It always nice to have a female provider posting!! Thank you for what you do!!!
Hey hey y’all just checking in with you guys?
What’s new in your world
Are people only seeing women who are vaccinated now.
I’m so out of the loop but always around
Happy holidays ❤️ Don’t forget to follow me on Snapchat if not already @rhgolady xoxo Originally Posted by Ayla
What does vaccinated have to do with it?
a couple years old post...