Branding tattoos?

Is it just me, or do any of you all shy away from girls that have a name tatooed on them? To me it is reminiscent of the branding of slaves. I will only see women who are in the business of their own free, uncoerced will.

Also, is there any way to be certain that a woman who says that she is independent really is?
Thanks for the link
I have 4 names on my body none of which have anything todo with the hobby ! I am independent and I have a life outside of here which we all have a right to. I have children and I have there names on me ! I dont think its the brightest thing in the world to ASSume that just becuase a woman has a NAME on her that she is automaticly not independent.

Whatever a provider does outside of this hobby is her business unless it is hurting or effecting YOU. When or if it effects YOUR life then have an issue with her personal choices and even then if its that big a deal YOU always have the choice to NOT see her !
I agree, I also have my childrens' names tattooed on me. I am 100% indy as well. Just because someone has a name on them does not mean that we are "pimped" or "owned" or whatever by anyone. Maybe some girl's dad passed away and she has a tribute to him? A Grandfather? Brother or child that she may have lost? Shying away from girls with names tattooed on them means you could be loosing out on meeting some very wonderful ladies here on ECCIE because you assumed something wrongly.

Just my opinion on the matter.

~kiss~
Julie
Also, is there any way to be certain that a woman who says that she is independent really is? Originally Posted by Lunarcide

Read reviews and research the ladies you want to see. If there is a history of trouble then run the other way.
I find it incredibly ironic that (usually black) pimps want to brand "their" girls when that totally smacks of slavery. Why these dumb bitches allow it, I will never understand...
I find it incredibly ironic that (usually black) pimps want to brand "their" girls when that totally smacks of slavery. Why these dumb bitches allow it, I will never understand... Originally Posted by Blubba
They're in luuuuuv!
I guess I should have been more specific. I meant a tattoo of a guy's name just above the breast, or on the back of the neck. You can usually tell when a woman has tattooed the names of her children on her because of the style, and no woman I've ever met has tattooed her child's name on her breast, unless it's over her heart. However, if a woman is getting a name tattooed on an erogenous zone (breast, neck, lower back), then she is either owned by a pimp, boyfriend, or husband (in which case I have little respect for her, as I only respect those who respect themselves), or she has strange ideas about where she should display the names of her children.

I would much rather give my money to someone who is going to spend it on herself or her children rather than on a "handler". So it IS my business if the woman that I am thinking about getting services from is "owned" by another. I respect the entrepreneur, and do not respect those that allow themselves to be slaves. It's a huge turn-off, and I will take my money elsewhere if I even suspect that of being the case.
I find it incredibly ironic that (usually black) pimps want to brand "their" girls when that totally smacks of slavery. Why these dumb bitches allow it, I will never understand... Originally Posted by Blubba
Where exactly did you get your information that blak pimps are more likely to brand a girl than white pimps? Just curious, I must have missed that article in The Economist.

Also, why would it be ironic? I doubt any of the pimps here we're born pre 1864, so why would you expect their consciousness of slavery to be any different than your own?
When you see a crown, Run Forrest Run.
Where exactly did you get your information that blak pimps are more likely to brand a girl than white pimps? Just curious, I must have missed that article in The Economist.

Also, why would it be ironic? I doubt any of the pimps here we're born pre 1864, so why would you expect their consciousness of slavery to be any different than your own? Originally Posted by TheBizz
Wow Bizz: what you say is just, just . . . so egalitarian.
So far, I have only seen black male pimps and white female pimps here in Dallas. I call it the way I see it. I am not American, so am not encumbered with the white guilt here that seems to paralyze a lot of people here. Including perhaps you, bizz boy.
So far, I have only seen black male pimps and white female pimps here in Dallas. I call it the way I see it. I am not American, so am not encumbered with the white guilt here that seems to paralyze a lot of people here. Including perhaps you, bizz boy. Originally Posted by Blubba
No worries. "Calling it how I see it" is a perfectly normal excuse for being fucking ignorant. You're most likely in the majority, keep on keeping on.

And nice touch calling me "boy".
No worries. "Calling it how I see it" is a perfectly normal excuse for being fucking ignorant. You're most likely in the majority, keep on keeping on.

And nice touch calling me "boy". Originally Posted by TheBizz

Atta boy!