How was your Valentines day

Most take the time and enjoy that one day out the year to cherish love weather its family, friend or your significant other and some just say its just another day.
Been with the same wonderful woman now for 26 years (Hey, we met young...I'm not as old as that might imply! lol) and we had a blast. My dumbass forgot to make the reservation at the restaurant on one of the busiest days of the year for dining out. We still had a blast riding around in the traffic on several restaurant rows just amazed at all the people. We finally got a bite somewhere small and cozy. In what would otherwise be a very frustrating situation, I think our chemistry and unique sense of humor just carried the night. We didn't feel like we missed out on anything by not making it to 'our' fave restaurant.

We celebrate Valentines' Day every single day we are together
Been with the same wonderful woman now for 26 years (Hey, we met young...I'm not as old as that might imply! lol) and we had a blast. My dumbass forgot to make the reservation at the restaurant on one of the busiest days of the year for dining out. We still had a blast riding around in the traffic on several restaurant rows just amazed at all the people. We finally got a bite somewhere small and cozy. In what would otherwise be a very frustrating situation, I think our chemistry and unique sense of humor just carried the night. We didn't feel like we missed out on anything by not making it to 'our' fave restaurant.

We celebrate Valentines' Day every single day we are together Originally Posted by JohnJohn

If you have a brother, will you please send him my way?
went to a late dinner with my wife, surprised her with flowers and candy.
If you have a brother, will you please send him my way? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Lana, I've got two but I wouldn't be doing you any favors by introducing you to them. I can't remember how many divorces they've each had so far.

Besides, they could never appreciate you the way that I do
I spent half a day with my ATF. Took her to the Galleria and gave her everything that she wanted. She had a good day.
Kinda sucked.....worked all day and then sat home alone. Livin on the edge!!!!!
I went to the gym then went to sleep..exciting huh?
Well, I work grave yard, so I started it out working. Got out late and then got a text from a sweet young thing, (and no I hear michael Jackson playing in my head) right as I head to my car, want to know if I wanted to see her that day. Well we tried to set something up, but she was in school till I had to go back to work. Now I have a Valentines day gift hiding in my car...
Spent the day at work. Amazing how hard it is to teach a kid to make a sandwich. Fucking 5 dollar sandwiches really make February suck.
Well, I spent the night drinking MoviPrep and dealing with what goes along with that.
So far we have 3 good Valentines Days and 5 cappy ones.
So far we have 3 good Valentines Days and 5 cappy ones. Originally Posted by Daen1304
In my case, literally crappy.
I had the most wonderful Valentine's day with my lovey. I met him in the hobby 2 years ago and each time I see him (2 to 4 times a week...lol) it feels like the first time with the anticipation and passion. He is my addiction. Thank you baby for a great day!
Crappy. Wife out of town - real life got in the way of hobby plans, but that's part of the game.