Ball Slapping

I was just curious,....

Ladies, when your man is behind you giving you the business, is it a 'turn on' or 'turn off' to feel the twins slapping against the love button?

"I've been in more laps than a napkin"--Mae West
I luv it....

Saggy balls are gross to look at but feel the best from behind...ijs
I love it when it does that, it feels so damn good!
I agree. It always hits the right spot, with the right amount of intensity.

Though I must say when I saw the title I was thinking about something a bit more kinky...

Though I must say when I saw the title I was thinking about something a bit more kinky... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
LOL I was thinking the same thing!!!
I luv it....

Saggy balls are gross to look at but feel the best from behind...ijs Originally Posted by TaylorTyler
f*%$#@* hilarious! i totally agree.
I used to date a girl that would cum the hardest in K9 because of this reason
"Slap my pussy with those UGLY ASS Saggy Balls" to a guy is the same as "Baby you are Soooo beautiful, the best I have ever been with" is to a girl. We guys are so easy. lol

B
its nice when shoulders are over his shoulders and they slap against the ass too...
its nice when shoulders are over his shoulders and they slap against the ass too... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Lacy, I assume you meant legs over his shoulders?

I love balls slapping against my ass, especially when I have that added lump in my throat.
lol!! i got a wee bit excitedl Thanks Lana
when i read the title i thought some sick bastard was looking for a provider to smack his balls around.

Though I must say when I saw the title I was thinking about something a bit more kinky... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Me too! But yes, def A1 ... Not a pretty sight, but feels so right!
LL, on a similar note, I use to see a lady who loved greek doggie style. After I got the entire length in she would reach between her legs and play with her clit and pussy til it was really wet. Then she would reach up, grab my balls, and try to stuff them in her pussy. Now that feels nice!!
wooohooooooo yess it's ALL good!