Live and let live. That is what I say!!!

If a girl advertises on B.P. So what, if you don't like it,
pay her bills. Other wise...let her be.

If a girls donations is a $100.00. Big deal. Remember, if you don't like her rate, write her rent check, pay her daycare and all other bills. It's that simple.

If a guy wants to see a "trashy girl", big friggen deal. Focus on your OWN business. If you don't like the kind of provider guys are seeing, PAY for his session so he can see the kind of provider you think he should. Other wise, mind your own business. There is ENOUGH business to go around for trashy and classy a like.

My point is, who cares how a lady chooses to run her business or if a hobbyist wants to pay 60 or 600? It's all about personal choices. Thank goodness we have that chance to make them!!!

Live and let live folks. It's about having fun. Not passing judgment.
DITTO!
Well said!!!
Isnt the whole point for the hobbiest to experience something may not have access to? We've all got our own wants, needs, fetishes and desires. There have been times when a provider and I just don't seem to click. I just shrug and move on, writing an honest review for others to learn.

After all, this is just a SHMB.
Kaylee, you are one Hot Chick! All posts I've read from you have the truth of reason. Regrettably, "train wreck" threads provide the drama and entertainment that many enjoy, or for some reason require.

But I'm with you. Judgement? I don't have time for it. I'm too busy enjoying life, and if I may be so bold, looking good doing it.

Keep on keepin-on girl!!!
Well said Kaylee.
Hey Kaylee, I hope that you have been doing well, I need to get back to see you again, You are "one hot chick"
That's Right!!! Charge & Pay what you and we want to charge and pay!!

Save Ferris!!
Is this a random thought or did I miss an entertaining thread? Kaylee, I must admit you consistently bring common sense/clear thinking to the forum.
Right on!
GO TEAM
how about live and let everyone except rosie o'donnell live?
how about live and let everyone except rosie o'donnell live? Originally Posted by sroach23
+ 10,000
Well said , point made .... Smart woman !
Damn Straight!!!!!