I love my new place.....

So will you. It is a mid-rise just North of Downtown Dallas. You will feel so comfortable and right at home.....
what are your rates?? I think you left that part out
and your availability?

Oh wait, this isn't the ad section, my bad.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Love that she posts a pic that isn't hers...

http://www.photohome.com/photos/texa...-dallas-4.html
Yes, DOWNTOWN DALLAS is not mine!!!!!
Blake, I can give you a call. No one is trying to be ugly here. What's the problem?
Welcome to the neighborhood!
I have missed it so much!
Blake, I can give you a call. No one is trying to be ugly here. What's the problem? Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
while your initial post is not so extremely blatant as to be annoying...
it sure reads like an ad to me.
I love my new place.....
So will you. ... You will feel so comfortable and right at home.....

and who said anything about ugly?

now, if you had talked about how you moved near downtown, the view from your place, the things to do in the neighborhood, the great deal you got on a lease, etc.
then it might appear as just some news from someone who moved.

but, it sure reads like an ad to me ...

wrt the photo, i too wondered how that photo could have been taken from a place "North of Downtown Dallas". cos it sure looks like it was taken from either the Hyatt Regency or the Reunion Tower, which are west of downtown.

in any case, nice photo. and welcome to your new digs.
Hey, I just want more details about the place. Gotta wet bar? Shaker and glasses? I need a new place to wait out traffic since my favorite happy hour hottie left the neighborhood.
Blake, I can give you a call. No one is trying to be ugly here. What's the problem? Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
Why would I want you to give me a call?? I'm not trying to be ugly, I simply called you out for posting a blatant AD (minus rates and availability) in the co-ed section. You posted a pic of the Dallas skyline, and well I think pmdelites summed the rest of it up....

Have a nice night
Calm down. Jeeeez!
I really am at a loss as to why a lot of people here get so bent out of shape over posts such as this. Can't we all just get some lovin and relax?
Pretty much the whole purpose of this site is ads and reviews; people connecting with people. Yet, some act shocked when there's an ad in the "wrong place".

Do you really come here for stimulating conversation completely unrelated to the main purpose of the site?

If there's a problem let the mods deal with it, otherwise who gives a shit?
Pretty much the whole purpose of this site is ads and reviews; people connecting with people. Yet, some act shocked when there's an ad in the "wrong place".

Do you really come here for stimulating conversation completely unrelated to the main purpose of the site?

If there's a problem let the mods deal with it, otherwise who gives a shit? Originally Posted by mansfield
look, do i come here for stimulating conversation, no. but there is a section for ADs, a section for ISO, a section for reviews. AND there is a section to have a discussions about things other than ADS. if we don't follow the rules then we'll start seeing ThIs sHiT iN tHe CoEd ThReAdS. Follow the rules, gDamnit.
If the view isn't like the pic..can it be a bait and switch ???