older gentlemen

I am interested in knowing how the ladies feel about older men - 60+. Men my age can be very active and appreciative. I enjoy all ages, but am a little self-conscious with younger ladies. Don't want to be treated like I'm old.
As an older....er....MATURE...person myself, I know age is just a number
No Honey - age is not just a number... maybe for you, but so much the fuel of YMMV for many of us gents. Need to do lots of due diligence and homework.
I am no spring chicken myself. I enjoy older men. They are great as long as there are not major health issues.
snow on the roof, fire in the furnace!
I enjoy the company of an older gent.

"ED Friendly"
older men are my biggest percentage of clients...I enjoy them immensely since I am a mature provider myself!
I think they all like old men.

None have turned down old Benjamin Franklin!
  • HDnTX
  • 07-18-2013, 05:41 AM
This subject is tough; turn 60 this weekend........
I'm 55 and see 20+ regularly (hotties). I haven't been with any ladies that weren't comfortable with me. I let them know I'm a sweet salt and pepper before out date. The thing is I feel like I'm 30+ and that translates.........so do my Benjamin's (translate that is)..Whoa, 60 is just a number so Happy BD, have some fun HD
  • HDnTX
  • 07-18-2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks gomango
This subject is tough; turn 60 this weekend........ Originally Posted by HDnTX
woohooooo happy birthday babe....come let me blow out your candle! lol
I prefer and am more comfortable with well-seasoned men. We usually have something in common to converse about.

But I do get quite a few requests for the "older woman seduction" scenario or "naughty teacher" role. It's all good.

If I'm going out in public, I would rather be on the arm of a gentleman in my chronological age range minus 10 years/plus infinity as long as he's active and enthusiastic about life. Hmmm, now that I think about it, those are the fellows who DO take me places.
No Honey - age is not just a number... maybe for you, but so much the fuel of YMMV for many of us gents. Need to do lots of due diligence and homework. Originally Posted by Luvyduvy
Yes, there's 60

pierce1.jpg

and there's 60

john1.jpg
With age comes wisdom and a greater sense of oneself and one's personal understanding of priorities in relationships. I find this topic fascinating, as a mature woman myself and feeling more secure and happy in my skin and control of my destiny. I was always fond of a partner who had integrity and who I could trust. That usually meant someone who obtained some higher level of education and someone who did not run away from responsibility. I was fortunate to have had relationships with a man who became a neurologist, a man who was a member of The Blue Angels ground support ops, a submarine commander, CFO of his own NYSE traded company and another who had received a full scholarship to an ivy league university. What did they all have in common and what was the attraction? They were all older than I and treated me with respect and consideration from the moment we met, all in person (not online) and they all made me feel like I was somehow special to them. Notice I did not say that they were incredibly handsome or serial daters. Secondly, I did not have any expectations other than to be treated like the lady I am. These men now range in age from early 50's to late 60's. One of my favorite clients who I now consider a dear friend is in his early 70's and most of my regulars are in their 60's. I also and fortunate to have dated my current boyfriend a few years now and he is retirement age but has no inclination of retiring anytime soon and he is hornier and more fun than anyone else I have ever known. He brings me more joy than I ever imagined possible and I'd be lost without him.

I had discussed this subject with another mature provider and she preferred younger men, the men I refuse to see due to my personal aversion to a client substantially younger than I. Perhaps it's because I have a now adult son and I always think to myself how old the younger client was back when I was pregnant. If the client was a child back then, which is often, it just makes me feel creepy and wrong. My personal taste, realize not everyone agrees with me but I enjoy being the younger one in the dynamic. Feels more secure that way.