please share info on hobby boss

ok once again im asking for more info on a hobby named boss his last two reviews arent concrete enough its real catfishy hes claiming to have seen other girls other than the one he is writting a review on so if your one of those girls please step up and help with a ref but until then and i dont care what no one says or feel Hes Phoney in my book
"Boss" has posted two reviews of the same Provider, Heartbreaker 84 on the same day...?
WTF??
Does some one know how to contact Catfish?
he tried to use imsosincere as a ref but clearly he didnt know she my best friend had her on speed dial she told she hasnt dated him
Thanks for sharing this info. Scary stuff.
ok once again im asking for more info on a hobby named boss his last two reviews arent concrete enough its real catfishy hes claiming to have seen other girls other than the one he is writting a review on so if your one of those girls please step up and help with a ref but until then and i dont care what no one says or feel Hes Phoney in my book Originally Posted by mrsMercedez
Now I know why your name isn't mrsMercedes.
Please don't spam the alerts forum with screening questions.

If you want to get real feedback from the ladies, then you should ask in Infoshare. Moving this one to Coed and recycling the second thread in alerts