Why? Just curious...

I'm just curious as to why race or size (body type), would deter a provider from seeing someone. Absolutely, it's their choice who they choose to see/ not see.. When AA gentlemen contact me, usually the 1st thing they say is: do you see black guys?.. I've even had guys say: I'm a bigger guy, I hope that's ok.. AS LONG AS YOU'RE COOL, RESPECTFUL, CLEAN, HAVE GOOD HYGIENE & LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME- THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE! I'm not knocking anyone for their policies; I'm just a little curious. I've had a couple of sketchy clients, but nothing that would make me not see a certain race.. Anywho, ladies & gents: have a fantabulous day & play safe!

-CAM

P.S.

This is not a thread to bash anyone!
AMEN COH great post girl!!!!
Great Post!
I feel the same way! To each their own, but I just can't relate.

Now, I will say that a good 80% of the time wasters (schedule/cancel/schedule/cancel), disrespectful of my time(show up 15-30 mins. late with zero apology), short the donation (or haggle for a lower rate), dic pic senders, and bullshitters that want to try to get something for nothing (try to get me to date them) have been men of color.

But I'm not gonna automatically ban all men of any particular race or nationality because of a few assholes.
Great Post! Originally Posted by Kammye
Thank you, gorgeous!
AMEN COH great post girl!!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M

Thanks hot stuff! 💋
Ladies' lounge lizards.

Ladies' lounge lizards.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

? I'm not in anyway trying to be rude... HOWEVER, with your 3 word reply, if meant to be negative- why even respond?
/\/\ ecciuser9500
LOL
& What do lizards eat?

I'm camoufladge lizard.
Observing from the side lines

P.S. see, this is why I copy/quote.
My comment was meant for you eccieuser9500
Oh well
LOL
Men here don't see other men. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But since you ask us why men of color are turned away, then this sounds like you are asking other providers. Looks to me like you are trying to cheat the system and just keep your name out there. I know other providers keep starting threads here, but there is originality in some. This has been done over and over.

I'm just calling it as I see it.
Great Post! Originally Posted by Kammye

Sorry if you don't get this reference.
I think he meant that, in his opinion, this discussion should be in the Ladie's Lounge. (feel free to correct me and accept my apology for speaking out of turn, if I am wrong)

There are many topics that I believe should be restricted to the Ladie's only areas.

But I like this one for Co-Ed.

Only my opinion....
I stand corrected. I think. LOL
^^^ Said adieu to love, . . . .

That started a whole "Jazz" theme that night BTW....