URL / Website: -
City: Private residence
State: Texas
Address: Private house in nice neighborhood
Activities: bodyrub rub level 1
Hair Length and Color: long blonde hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: great legs good size breast firm ass older lady I would guess late 40's she has a really cool lip piercing right in the center of her lip,
Recommendation: Yes
https://dallas.rubratings.com/199776 Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
yep that's the ad I didn't want to put it in my review because it wasn't who I saw
I saw Crystal a couple of weeks ago. I believe “Stevie” is the lady that owns the house, she is older, late 50’s. Crystal matches the description of the review. I saw her by mistake bc I was calling for Jen and got bait n switched. There’s at least 3 or 4 ladies that work there, they share that phone and take their ads down when they are not available.
I saw Crystal a couple of weeks ago. I believe “Stevie” is the lady that owns the house, she is older, late 50’s. Crystal matches the description of the review. I saw her by mistake bc I was calling for Jen and got bait n switched. There’s at least 3 or 4 ladies that work there, they share that phone and take their ads down when they are not available. Originally Posted by Somedood
yeah Crystal told me she usually never answers the phone, I tried to book Jen once two and they never got back to me with an address,