Introductions and requests for info

Hello all.. I recently moved here to the Waco/hewitt area and am looking for a general list of providers that are in area.. I am new to the area but not to the hobby.. Lived in Orange County ca. For a long time and out there the site to use is humaniplex.. Hx doesn't list and providers here in this area.. And I need to find a few lovelies that can play when I'm wanting to..I feel like such a newby and don't wanna break protocol either with screening or local area ways.. So could some one possibly respond to this thread or email me directly..also any ladies who work this area feel free to introduce yourselves. I look forward to spending time with you all soon. Thanks for helping a guy out
Good luck !!
I'm wondering how you meant that.. Like good luck getting any help around here or good luck and have fun in Texas ? Haha just trying to clarify
Unfortunately if you're new, you'll have to post up and find newbie friendly provider. It is a pain, but it's for everyone else's safety. Most people want two references, but I've seen up to four references.
im your huckleberry....
I guess this means I'm a virgin again.. Wow spanishmami I hope my inexperience doesn't create to much work for you
never fear, tootie travels is here