Hot Pink Dog Dick

The last time I was in New Orleans, I received a new, long, hot pink dildo as a gift from the lovely Penelope Waters. I am attracted to it because it's (1) Vixskin and thus top-of-the-line dual-density silicone (2) tapered with a slightly bigger rounder head and (3) perfectly coordinated with my valentine lifestyle color schematics.

I recently tried to incorporate this new toy into a photoshoot (to go with some red and magenta lingerie), but the photographer giggled and said it looked too much like lipstick... otherwise known as dog dick. I have several other fantastic dicks, so I simply wore one of them (I like to appease photographers because when they are into a shoot, it shows in the photos).

It got me thinking though: golly, this toy could read as lipstick. Certainly a shocking neon pink dick is some kind of statement - never mind that it's actually a really nice tool regardless of color. I might add here that my preference is to use glass and steel wands because they are superior for massage and penetration, but sometimes the moment calls for a strap-on dick, you know what I mean?

And then I wondered how to fully take it there in a playful and perverted way, rather than sidestep it out of mild discomfort (remember, it's just a toy and a far cry from reality). I finally decided that a neoprene dog mask would be the perfect compliment to the lipstick dildo.

Anyone involved in the scene could wear the mask! I could wear it with my strap-on (for full canine channelling), and I could also offer it for wear by the individual on the receiving end who wants to imagine/experience pure animal-on-animal lust. I'm a leather enthusiast, but neoprene is a more hygienic choice because it is washable in a way that leather isn't.

I don't identify as a furry - I just like to get weird. I still haven't gotten the mask, but Mr S Leather in San Fransisco or the Leatherman in NYC seem like likely places to find what I'm looking for.

In the meantime, I'm wondering who thinks this sounds like fun? Any bets on how often I will wear the mask with the dick vs how often a playmate will want to wear a mask? Do y'all even get into masks?

x x x
Tori

PS. You can read about this specific dick here: http://www.vixencreations.com/raquel.php
Apparently there is a suction cup on the bottom - not only can I strap it on, but I can also stick it to a wall and watch someone fuck themselves with it while they (or I) perv out in the anonymity of the mask.
Interesting topic. Reminds me of the times I've watched women taking real dog dick.
Yeah - this would be fantasy play for men who have seen the same and been curious about being on the receiving end.

But it's also for people who have no interest in the real thing whatsoever but like being freaky. That's more what I'm after.
Sounds like fun being done in real "Doggie" style
  • RAMP
  • 01-14-2015, 12:23 PM
Good Grief! Your threads give me a boner!
Good Grief! Your threads give me a boner! Originally Posted by RAMP
That's the idea
Not interested in receiving but am certainly interested in PERVING around the subject!
As I get older, my perving gets BOLDER!
I dunno, I think you're barking up the wrong tree. On the other hand, I'm sure some clients will be hounding you to incorporate this new toy in your visits.
Good Grief! Your threads give me a boner! Originally Posted by RAMP
EVERYTIME I read on of your posts, Jr. stands at attention!
you had me at freaky
love it
arrrf!
ps- i think you need two masks and both parties go to the dogs
I learned of a new concept today.
Thanks
Sounds like fun being done in real "Doggie" style Originally Posted by thefamilydog
EVERYTIME I read on of your posts, Jr. stands at attention! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Wow - I love these responses. I'm happy to hear that y'all enjoy fantasizing with me. Now imagine if we actually got together in person
All you need do is to bring yore l'il ol' kinky self here to San Antonio!

We'll fill up yore dance card!
An "A" for imagination and creativity!