Sex drive

This is more a question for the ladies.

Does the hobby kill your drive for real world sex? It hasn't for mine, but I see it differently now.
Sadly my rw partner can't keep up, and I only have great sex with certain repeat clients. It does come to mind when he turns me down, that I can have great sex and get paid. So why do I need you
I'm available baby...

Oh, wait...This isn't ISO?
I would say no at least for me. They were right after your 30s your sex drive picks up. I'm horney all the time.

Just grab a 24yr old that's what I did and keeps up lol..
Abridged version:

I'm horny!!! Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
  • D.G.
  • 09-08-2015, 01:39 PM
RE-Abridged version:

Money makes me wet . Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I think this is what you meant .
No....."Business is slow."

Is what he meant.
Drop your price.
Shitty movie
No, it makes me want it more, both mentally and physically, and I am more into the chase. I love to zero in on someone and reel them in as my plaything (mentally at first), while letting them think it was their idea all along. I love being in my thirties!
No, it makes me want it more, both mentally and physically, and I am more into the chase. I love to zero in on someone and reel them in as my plaything (mentally at first), while letting them think it was their idea all along. I love being in my thirties! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Start Reeling Yummy.....
It definitely is more of a .... deep core throb than a superficial one once you creep past 29.... I will agree.
That itch is no longer "just an itch" but more like a "blood fever"....
Damn hormones! lol
Definitely made me take it out on a few poor clients (although, seems as though a couple of them particularly enjoyed being rode hard & put away wet! hahahaha)
I suppose that is what they came for.
No not for me....
Yeah girls I stay ready and I enjoy it more, there by craving it. I wonder if I'm asking to much from a normal non hobby person?
No, you're not asking too much from a non hobby person, imo.
Hell, if my ex girlfriends could keep up with me I wouldn't be here...
Yeah girls I stay ready and I enjoy it more, there by craving it. I wonder if I'm asking to much from a normal non hobby person? Originally Posted by Bonnie Castle
I have often wondered that EXACT same question myself...
Sometimes, I felt like "the dude in the relationship" and he always had a headache.... (wtf is up with THAT!) But, I don't have THAT problem anymore.
I'm strictly hobbysex now, and even cut off my side-meat when he wasn't fulfilling his role.... He got fired for .... ----> too many times