NS with Courtney10ve and it was my fault

I would like to make a public apology to Courtney10ve. We made a last minute arrangement today. Her replies and communication were instant. She headed out to meet me at the agreed upon location. As I was leaving, my SO showed up at the house. I was not expecting my SO until much later in the evening. So, I was not able to leave in time.

So, Miss Courtney10ve. I am sorry. And, I would like to at least be able to reimburse you for the room and give you some extra money for your time.

I know I'm going to take some hits for this. But, we have enough back and forth he said she said, that I have seen on here. Hopefully, I will be able to re-arrange some time and have some fun with her in the future.
Shit does happen, but this was a class move on your part. I hope this post followed a text or pm to her offering the same explanation and apology...that would have made this even better.

Why didn't the OP continue on?
Why didn't the OP continue on? Originally Posted by pyramider
low battery?
+1 class move, a public apology is a grand gesture. Hopefully you apologized to her privately beforehand. Not all things that go on here need to be public knowledge...
I love apology threads...
Kudos for owning it, apologizing, and making amends.
Most don't.
The world could use more of ^^^^ THIS.