ladies..what would u charge??$$$

I get men messaging looking for strap on play..i dont have experience with strap on play on a guy but is kinda interesting..not so much a turn on for me tho..im just curious..what would be reasonable amount for doing something ur not 100% comfortable with??
I've had a few requests for this also, but I haven't ventured into that "zone"....

I'm curious as well.

(I would assume this would fall under "fetish" rates...?)
If you don't feel comfortable doing it. Then tell him you aren't.
But you should probably have discussed this in the private with the ladies only. ijs
Ok just wanted to get ladies opinion..i thought posting here would be ideal lol�� under what thread is best to post theses things hun?
Yea its waayy out there for me..but im like should be easy money..why not??!! Lolz
  • D.G.
  • 09-15-2015, 09:34 AM

Didnt someone just say post this in the womens area because you know all of us guys are going to say why shoukd you be charging extra? Its not like you are using YOUR vagina or anything. Your raping someone with a piece of plastic . Hell i think most would see it as a time to get some revenge for all thise black guys that try to beat the pussy up . It less wear and tear for you but you want to charge more for it . Great idea .

But it is not your thing so just dont do it and save a few assholes some groef .

Hell i think most would see it as a time to get some revenge for all thise black guys that try to beat the pussy up. Originally Posted by D.G.
Quoted for sheer stupidity
D.G. she's new just like you were not too long ago and has to learn somehow.
I don't believe in upcharging for anything other than travel costs or purchases made for special requests. Set your menu and set an all inclusive price. If you aren't comfortable, don't do it...

Or if you insist on getting more for it, explain you want to take your time exploring the new activity and ask that the session be set for a minimal amount of time. So instead of an hour, ask them to book 90 mins if they want to do that activity.
My opinion will be Go p.m. the guys that come in the most and have a strong opinion about a lot of things. because they will give you the honest truth and most of the time they give good advice even though they may come off rude also remember the other one to pay for everything
I do a lot of role playing And offer TUMA and I do not like charge for those things I do require a shower and for roleplaying at least an hour but I also give them the option. remember a happy client always comes back and also referred other people Babe
  • RoxyG
  • 09-15-2015, 10:30 AM
You shouldnt do anything that youre not comfortable with doing.... plus that would make for a bad show. If you do consider going through with it and would like some pointers just let me know....I have lots of experience in that area.
For info you want to find out from the ladies, the infoshare forum is a good place to post.
When i read this type of post, i always develop a compelling desire to go take a shit.

weird