advice on going "downtown"

I have a question about going down on providers....some, not all. I am a guy who loves going "downtown" is it wise. I think I know what you guys will say, but I did it to a lady last February and she was remarkable "clean". no odor or taste and she claims she "came". I wanted to know has anyone else done this and if so what's your advice on doing this?

THE GUY
Get some premium access.
premium access?
I have a question about going down on providers....some, not all. I am a guy who loves going "downtown" is it wise. I think I know what you guys will say, but I did it to a lady last February and she was remarkable "clean". no odor or taste and she claims she "came". I wanted to know has anyone else done this and if so what's your advice on doing this?

THE GUY Originally Posted by anotheguy12
Shrugs.

peanutbutter
I'm not a provider, clearly, but...lol...I guess I'd give this advice: use soft tissue with soft tissue and finger fucking isn't your best strategy.

Just a few things I've learned along the way.
OP, unfortunately your youth has given you away. Perhaps "youth" may be inaccurate, maybe inexperience. If you truly enjoy dining, you'll need to learn the menu and ingredients of the entree. Once dining at Carraba's our waiter amazed me with his knowledge of each and every item on the menu. Speaking with him further, he had spent a year or more in the kitchen working with the chef. Find a good waiter/provider who can coach you into what she enjoys and your meal will taste a lot better. Don't be afraid to admit you have room to learn and use your time as educational rather than recreational. Find the thread, "a question to providers" possess the same question if the girls enjoy as much as we do.
Good luck along the way.
Just dive in and start chewing. Licking is for amateurs, chewing will push her over the top.
Just dive in and start chewing. Licking is for amateurs, chewing will push her over the top. Originally Posted by pyramider
yea, but if you have teeth it can hurt her.
  • jerky
  • 03-21-2015, 06:50 AM
yea, but if you have teeth it can hurt her. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Look at his selfie, he only has two and their both on top!
Peppermint is the secret ....
The only taste you're liable to get with a hooktard is latex or rotten mackerel; most have no taste. The only way you can get a whiff of the good boof is to marry her or otherwise take her private; then she can flavor up just right.
Peppermint is the secret .... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

LOL

Just go crazy on her! And when she is done, you can cum in her ear!they really like that!