Need a trip!! Where? Midland/Odessa or Abilene???

I have been talking to a few friends in Midland/Odessa and Abilene and some are available some are not. But I NEED a trip.

Amarillo has been to quiet lately. (I do love my Amarillo guys they are best don't get me wrong )

I just need some excitement! Plus it has been too long since I have traveled and I am missing it!

So in that I would like to hear from anyone interested. and wherever I get the most response is where I will be headed.

I would love to go Lubbock and it makes me sad that I can't but with all that is going on I am sure you guys understand.

Please email me thatgirlbailey@gmail.com if you are interested in Bailey making a weekend trip to see you!
I wish it could be Midland Sexy
We will see already have one for Midland. I just REALLY miss my traveling and all my friends in Midland/Odessa and Abilene!
I wish it could be Midland Sexy Originally Posted by texasbrowning
x2

Either place I should know for sure by Thursday night or early Friday morning. Right it looks like Midland/Odessa but that could all change. We shall see. Either way I am VERY excited!
I will vote for Abilene and would suggest anyone else that is in Abilene should do the same, especially if you have not had the honer of meeting her before.

Midland/Odessa, Yall get more visitors than we do so I am going to whine a little if you win this visit.
Cum to midland!!!!
Cash looks like you are going to have to whine Midland/Odessa won. Don't worry though Abilene will not be far behind.
Well, I see what happens when I am off the board for a day or so.

Come see us in Abilene when you can, Bailey.
Well, I see what happens when I am off the board for a day or so. Originally Posted by Pistolero

You need to pay better attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't gonna whine this time, at least not at you Baily Have a good trip and be safe.
I wished you would come visit brownwood. There are just no providers around here and I think it could be very profitable. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there.
I wished you would come visit brownwood. There are just no providers around here and I think it could be very profitable. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there. Originally Posted by Centexman69
I had really never thought about going to Brownwood but I certainly will keep that in mind! Next time I plan a trip I might just throw my feelers out there for your town
Midland but i hear Abilene has wonderful gents as well
Safire Sweet
Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
I believe you need to get your hearing checked out.
Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Correct, but we get ignored from time to time LOL