Trump, inject yourself with Agent Orange....

....wait, looks like you have! Really, it’s great, Trumptards for the once proud USA to be the laughing stock of the World and sadder yet, not a single Republican Politician has the courage of conviction to say this: “Trump is not only a pathetic buffoon, he is a danger to the entire population of our country, 330 million, minus the 50,000 already dead due to his pathetic and rank stupidity and incompetence!”
What were you told that he did?
Bet he really didn't say it. You idiots fall for it every time. Going to start calling you Charlie Brown.
  • oeb11
  • 04-24-2020, 08:06 AM
S - why not quote nazi pelosi - "Trump is an existential threat to America".
Meanwhile - Ur fearless leaders were out encouraging people in March 2020 to go enjoy the festivals.

They are just fine with the largest mortality possible if it helps beat Trump.

and so Are U!
In the video I watched, the great leader didn’t mention agent orange, he was referring to injecting disinfectants and using ultraviolet light for the magical cure 2.0

I’m considering having a shot of Lysol and do an hour of nude sunbathing.

All hail the great leader!
  • oeb11
  • 04-24-2020, 08:09 AM
j66 - don't do it - injecting Lysol or bleach can be fatal and is not a cure for Wuhan virus.

And - if you sunbathe nude - do behind very high fences to protect your neighbors!
What were you told that he did?
Bet he really didn't say it. You idiots fall for it every time. Going to start calling you Charlie Brown. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No, dummy,, he really did says it.

Maybe we are too lates to save yous, but for the sake of your loved ones barley, please pass along this message.

And remember, none of yous can no longer comment on the mental condition of anybody else until yous admits Trump is a fucking idiot.

And they said Kool AIDS would kill you.
j66 - don't do it - injecting Lysol or bleach can be fatal and is not a cure for Wuhan virus.

And - if you sunbathe nude - do behind very high fences to protect your neighbors! Originally Posted by oeb11
So yous are going against Trump?

Why?
j66 -

And - if you sunbathe nude - do behind very high fences to protect your neighbors! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah , I’ll be staying away from the fence, the neighbors might come along and hang a bird feeder from my dick....I’m in bad need of a blowjob.
Yeah , I’ll be staying away from the fence, the neighbors might come along and hang a bird feeder from my dick....I’m in bad need of a blowjob. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
In the Trump economy, everybody needs a job, blows or otherwise....

I hears Windex works well on blowjobs..
I’m actually thinking of accepting a cover for a birthday blowjob...I’ll carry some Windex along
I understood the discussion was about the life of the germ on countertops, door handles, etc, and the effect the disinfectants had on the virus. No one mentioned disinfectants as a treatment except the great leader.

The great leader needs to sit down and STFU and let Pence handle the invasion of the invisible enemy until the new administration takes over.
....wait, looks like you have! Really, it’s great, Trumptards for the once proud USA to be the laughing stock of the World and sadder yet, not a single Republican Politician has the courage of conviction to say this: “Trump is not only a pathetic buffoon, he is a danger to the entire population of our country, 330 million, minus the 50,000 already dead due to his pathetic and rank stupidity and incompetence!” Originally Posted by Solemate62

spamming crap again????

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Haven’t yous got the stones to reveal where you got this bit of false info?

Trump said what he said. He is now backpedaling, saying he was just being sarcastic.

Made a liar out of yous, eh?
spamming crap again????

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do yous deny Trump said that, dillsy?

He was not taken out of context. His explanation was as outrageous as his original bull shittery.

He made a list out of yous.