Please don't pardon me trumpy

Because I'm not the ultra mucho corrupt paxton...pride of stupid Texans. I'm also not a clueless racist ignorant fkn redneck that filmed myself(s) committing felonies in the US Capitol. If I was ever that stupid...just lock my dumb ass up
Don’t pardon him either!

/\ /\ that should be an instant classic ryder for any dummy that doesn't know the difference in a Rhode scholar and a 5x bone spur
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Laugh it up! I dont find it amusing or funny. Its an embarrassment ! clinton lied and said nothing happened! Then clinton lied again when he said he didnt know a bj was sex!
He compromised the security of our Nation with that adultery!
Some People self identify their morals thru humor!
Omg Clinton lied and balanced the budget. Trumpy lied and kept on paying hush money

I still crack myself up on occasion. It's just tooo funny fuckn with the clueless
How do we know Trump didn't get bj somewhere along the way. Kayleigh or even Rudy might have some insight.
If trumpy did manage to get a mushroom bj they did a piss poor job of making him a happy camper. I think he was born and raised with negative anger though
Laugh it up! I dont find it amusing or funny. Its an embarrassment ! clinton lied and said nothing happened! Then clinton lied again when he said he didnt know a bj was sex!
Some People self identify their morals thru humor! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What difference does it make if any thing happened. What difference who Clinton fuck as american citizens it don't matter, I not his fucken wife.
Can’t believe people are still too stupid and continue to “support “ Trump. Biggest political joke ever.
Can’t believe people are still too stupid and continue to “support “ Trump. Biggest political joke ever. Originally Posted by Boredinop
I support him more than ever.
Some People self identify their morals thru humor! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Whelp, luckily his health issues caught up to his ass. And let's be honest, once you've been caught with adultery; your marriage is over. So, there's that...
Then clinton lied again when he said he didnt know a bj was sex! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Clinton didn't lie about that, he was being slick. Sexual intercourse is considered sex. A BJ is considered oral sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex
Whelp, luckily his health issues caught up to his ass. And let's be honest, once you've been caught with adultery; your marriage is over. So, there's that... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
HRC and Bill are still married. Trump and Melania are still married after she caught Trump cheating with adult film actress Stormy Daniels. That was when Trump arranged for the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Ben Rothelisberger to take Stormy back to her hotel after their GFE/PSE meeting.
HRC and Bill are still married. Trump and Melania are still married after she caught Trump cheating with adult film actress Stormy Daniels. That was when Trump arranged for the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Ben Rothelisberger to take Stormy back to her hotel after their GFE/PSE meeting. Originally Posted by adav8s28
"Staying married" doesn't mean sh*t MANY people "stay married" even with Infidelity. Jeeezuz, do you see the board you're on...

(Now that I'm done laughing) Regardless, your marriage is over once you've strayed and got caught. I'm not the one that has to face his ass every day, she does...

Hey, I don't care; I'm just here to reap the benefits