Backpage Fail

Was browsing backpage when something struck me odd from the pic. Yeah look closer and there is a baby in the first pic.
http://mcallen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...171-24/8686681
speechless...
speechless... Originally Posted by charly956
Ditto. (Cut to me calling for availability and rates, all the while gathering the courage to ask if she is breast feeding)
I can't decide whether to feel disgusted or sad.

I think both
  • dcarr
  • 04-22-2013, 04:22 PM
Lots of providers have kids, may not even be hers, As long as she doesn't bring the baby to the appointment, I don't see a problem.
Had seen it before. Don't they edit their pics before posting? Maybe they're hoping a monger will recognize their kid. Lol. Who does it look like?
The baby looks only a few months old. She looks pretty good for just having a baby if it is indeed hers. Seems like most providers have kids and only do what they do to provide for them and pay the rent, at least the ones I've met. Ain't no shame in that. But for marketing purposes, yeah, it's just antisexy and makes you wonder if she's still healing from childbirth.
Exactly my thoughts El guapo 77.
At least you know she puts out.
Who cares about the baby, it's not invited. Besides look at the ass on that chick!
Dude, the baby is crying she needs to pay attention to the baby. LOL.

Hey, DCarr, is it frowned upon if she brings the baby but it waits/cries in the other room?? It was either that or she leaves him in the car. I didn't want to be a jerk. Lmfao
  • dcarr
  • 04-24-2013, 06:41 AM
Dude, the baby is crying she needs to pay attention to the baby. LOL.

Hey, DCarr, is it frowned upon if she brings the baby but it waits/cries in the other room?? It was either that or she leaves him in the car. I didn't want to be a jerk. Lmfao Originally Posted by single1
Not sure if its frowned upon, but do tell, was she worth it?
It's just subtle niche marketing for those with a lactating fetish.