Who is your 'typical' client?

Ladies- I'm sure your clients vary quite a bit but if you had to describe a single most typical client who would he be? For example: forty something married white guy who works in an office..
Ladies- I'm sure your clients vary quite a bit but if you had to describe a single most typical client who would he be? For example: forty something married white guy with money who works in an office.. Originally Posted by Westlawn
Fixed it for you....
Ladies- I'm sure your clients vary quite a bit but if you had to describe a single most typical client who would he be?

For example: eighteen to 100 guy with money to spend.. Originally Posted by Westlawn
Fixed it again

JR
LOL!!!
Cash money in hand, or AKA the walking ATM.
Did Copter say something??? I've been staring at Jessica's cleavage avatar....
My typical guy is usually two types
1.the bald burly biker kinda guy
2. men over 50 who are general blue collar hartd working men with a need for "a woman who they can relate to"
Did Copter say something??? I've been staring at Jessica's cleavage avatar.... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Ha! Thanks babe!

I've met all walks of life in the almost a year now since I started. From regular Joe's to blue collar guys,
To an astronaut, doctors, lawyers and even a mortician!
Someone say ATM?
Dallas, I resemble that remark!
  • Emmie
  • 05-11-2015, 04:54 PM
I would have to agree with Jessica. My clientele varies drastically. That's one of the things I like best about the hobby. I love learning things and everyone can leave you with a little nugget of knowledge!
It's an interesting Twilight Zone we seem to be living in.. The OP ask's "ladies" a question and so far we have 5 guys and 3 ladies posting an answer/opinion....
Is there a typical provider? No. They're all different and unique. Why would customers be any different?

BTW ladies, I'm clean and very polite. And I will DATO if you're squeaky clean and you like that sort of thing. Please keep that in mind if an "average" guy calls about the same time and you have to decide who to see.
Haha, one of the ladies in this thread just PM'd me. I must have accidentally typed the right words for a change.
Although we meet people from all different walks of life, I would say most men in the hobby fit into one more of the same categories. Married men who are happy and love their wives, it's just she's not as hot as she was 10-20 years ago, or he loves her but she doesn't have the same will and desire she once did, maybe she's just a total Bitch LOL jk but guys are guys so they still have desires, wouldn't want to destroy their marriage or relationship with a messy girlfriend on the side calling his phone or interfering with his life or family. Business men who travel all over or work crazy/extensive hours and rarely get to go home or have time for themselves period single or married. Single guys striking out on their luck with the ladies. Guys with girl friends/wives who want to have their cake and eat it too. In one way shape or form all men pay a price to be in the presence of the woman he desires. Weather it's financially, mentally, or emotionally ((or a combination of the three)). This is a man's escape, this is his moment to relax, to enjoy himself, to pamper himself. This is how a man goes to the mall and goes shopping and gets his hair and nails done. This is their moment to feel special, to feel wanted, to feel accepted, cared for, pampered and most of all happy and satisfied. No strings attached, less lies, less bullshit. That feeling when you go have an amazing get away just for you. That's what this is all about.