just wondering if this has happen before

I was in Kc few weeks back and called a lady showed up at her room and she put music on and somebody knocked on the door. He said he was hotel sercurity. Said that they was kicking her out and charging her with trespassing and told me im free to go. But was going give the le my info. Just wondering if this has happen to anybody before
  • Emmie
  • 05-12-2015, 08:09 PM
I've NEVER had that happened to me. I guess that is a BIG PLUS of working in a residence versus a hotel!! Hope it all works out for you honey!!
I keep waiting on getting pulled over i thought it was going to happen yesterday but he didnt get behind me that is the reason why i joined here because not sure if that was just bad luck or scam
I keep waiting on getting pulled over i thought it was going to happen yesterday but he didnt get behind me that is the reason why i joined here because not sure if that was just bad luck or scam Originally Posted by bigspoonbill
had you already given her the donation and if it were me I would have waited to see how it played out I would have also asked security to show some credentials but the music was probably the q for the scam
He had badge on his belt also tattoos om his arm but covered up with long sleeve short. I just wanted to leave wasnt going to start a seen and when i went outside there was a le car parked by the office.
When hotels guests are being asked to leave, and it happens every day, usually civilians, they are invited to visit the front desk to discuss the issue.
If they ignore that request, most hotels have a security firm on call. The larger ones have folks in house.
Everyone wears uniforms though.
Are you sure it was a local le car?
Thanks everybody sounds like i got scammed
sorry babe that sucks
Who was it?
http://megapersonals.com.kc.listcraw.../post/6085065/ couldnt find it on bp but this has photos that she has used that day in there
I would have told them to fuck off and mind their business.
"Hotel Security" knocked on the door and you opened it? Wouldn't hotel security have a room key? Ignore them, tell them to fuck off, or make them use it. Tell the guy to hold the badge up to the peephole. "No closer. Too close. Now up a bit. Too high. Nope, I still can't see it. Do you have a driver's license?" Let me guess, your new girlfriend opened the door.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 01:38 PM
A few thoughts:

Sadly, yes, there are many variations on this scam. Fortunately I have never run into it personally.

Always lock the door so a room key will not allow quick access.

Unless they have much stronger reason to suspect something of immediate danger, hotel security should NOT be using a pass key to enter your room.

If they knock, at a minimum call down to the front desk to confirm before opening the door.
If the ka-ching already taken place and that was all that occurred, yeah it was a scam.
There is a lot of things I should of done just next time I'm going to be more carefully that is why I joined here that way I can look at reviews and make better choose on the bright side nobody got hurt or put in jail