Not Cool

To the "lady" who is offering bbfs for an extra fee.....

Please cut it the fuck out. Not only is it dangerous for you personally, but it's dangerous to the entire community.
?!?!?!?! Not in the life time would I even think of that.. TOO dangerous for both parties..
It happens.

Sometimes it's inadvertent (a lot happens in the throes of passion, and a hard dick has no conscience).

Sometimes (like here) someone may discover that such service will either make her more "popular" among a certain subset of hobbyists, or she can charge a premium for that service. Or both.

There are an awful lot of fools in the world. You have to protect yourself against them.

Cheers,

bcg
If a lady is offering BBFS I'm not taken it. That only happens if maybe we have known each other for a long extended period of time and are comfortable enough. Maybe!
If a lady is offering BBFS I'm not taken it. That only happens if maybe we have known each other for a long extended period of time and are comfortable enough. Maybe! Originally Posted by bigmarv
It only happens with me if I'm marrying the lady, and I'm not doing that unless I'm very, very sure she's clean.

Not to mention, I'm not marrying anyone because no woman in her right mind who is not blind would have me, but I don't need to dwell on that depressing fact right now.

Cheers,

bcg
MMM I must have missed that ad Lilly???
(Mod edited: Uncalled for speculation)
someone may discover that such service will either make her more "popular" among a certain subset of hobbyists, or she can charge a premium for that service. Or both. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
From what I have seen during my years around the hobby world, this will get you less clients rather than more. The few times I've seen women offering this, they were not mentioned in high regard by most on the boards. Once I asked about a provider on an open thread and had three different guys send me a PM saying "stay away, she does BBFS". It has never been a selling point for the main stream part of the hobby.... quite the opposite. It can turn a provider into a bit of a pariah.

And, one thing is for sure... Willro doesn't want any non-covered. I love pussy as much as anyone on here, but I don't want to die for it.
MMM I must have missed that ad Lilly??? Originally Posted by Texan1965
Also have not seen ad. Where was it?
Would be good to know who inordinately hazardous lady is so as to avoid like plague. Unable to avoid if path not clearly marked as to hazards. With insufficient information am compelled to avoid all paths even if wearing galoshes.
Ok, I'm all for being discreet and not running someones name thru the mud but in this case, if there is some verifiable info, then this needs to go under the alerts section with some Info so we can all be safe or atleast give the info to the mods and let them descide. Just my $.02
Not to mention, I'm not marrying anyone because no woman in her right mind who is not blind would have me, but I don't need to dwell on that depressing fact right now.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
BCG--Suggest you go mining in schools for the blind. Here's the list:
http://sdsbvi.northern.edu/wwwresources/list.htm
BCG--Suggest you go mining in schools for the blind. Here's the list:
http://sdsbvi.northern.edu/wwwresources/list.htm Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Thing is, it looks like most of those schools cater to people who are of reasonably sound mind.

To have a ghost of a chance, I need to find a source of women who are both blind and insane.

Cheers,

bcg
From what I have seen during my years around the hobby world, this will get you less clients rather than more. The few times I've seen women offering this, they were not mentioned in high regard by most on the boards. Once I asked about a provider on an open thread and had three different guys send me a PM saying "stay away, she does BBFS". It has never been a selling point for the main stream part of the hobby.... quite the opposite. It can turn a provider into a bit of a pariah. Originally Posted by willro
I did say "among a certain subset" of hobbyists.

Problem is, there's such public disapproval in the "mainstream" part of the hobby that I'm sure the majority of guys who'd pay extra for BBFS (who are probably a minority of hobbyists) will not admit that publicly.

Still, it can be quite profitable to provide services at a premium to a small niche in the market which will pay that premium for what they want. That may be part of her "business plan"...

Cheers,

bcg
Oh.

ugh.
Mod: Edited Originally Posted by leslee chere love
Oh dear. From the Forum Rules:
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=315

For future reference, just so you don't incur the wrath of The Powers That Be.

Cheers,

bcg