What the hell was she thinking?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Te...z/-/index.html

She is hot and could have picked up anybody over 18 to have an affair with.
In our dual rule society, somehow I feel more sorry for her than I would if it were a male teacher female or male student. I'd more apt to think this f/m was consensual relationship rather than like a male teacher "taking advantage of" a student. Double standards again.

I remember a High School teacher that was very good looking and all the girls fawned all over him. I think Sting wrote a song about it since he was once a teacher at a all girls school. I bet a young Sting had the girls all over him. "Don't stand so close to me!"
So what if she's hot? She's a pedophile just like a male teacher pounding a 15 year old female student.
I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like situations like this are increasing in their abundance. A few years ago a female teacher and male student made news once in a blue moon. Every time I look up, I hear sad stories like this. SMH. It just makes me wonder "what is WRONG here?"
So what if she's hot? She's a pedophile just like a male teacher pounding a 15 year old female student. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Agreed.
I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like situations like this are increasing in their abundance. A few years ago a female teacher and male student made news once in a blue moon. Every time I look up, I hear sad stories like this. SMH. It just makes me wonder "what is WRONG here?" Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
More snitches nowadays.

A young man's dream was to bone a hot teacher. I'm sure when we were in school we all had a teacher there that we wished we could fuck. I know I had quite a few I dreamed about.
Looking back there is one teacher I know I could have fucked. If only I knew then what I know now.
I can recall having a few dirty thoughts about a few of my coaches.... But even then, when teenage hormones were raging, it was still creepy!! I don't understand it.....

I think Propers original statement about her being hot, was more aimed at the fact that she could have gotten a piece of ass anywhere. She didn't have to go to the playground to get it....kinda a SMH moment.
Thanks for clarifying. That's exactly what i meant.
a few people can testify that I can be mistaken for a high schooler. she could of called me.... sigh.

but yeah, don't fuck with minors.
The words "Innocent until proven guilty.." come to mind.

Whether she is hot or not doesn't matter. Sometimes what's going on at home can be a motherfucker.
What I have been seeing is more women teachers getting caught then men now days.. my guess is that over the years when it was primarily men teachers getting caught, the guys are learning and the women think that because they are women the law will be lenient on them. Very wrong thinking on their part.

And kids are growing with sex displayed in front of them either on the TV, the net etc.. it is being bandied about like the air we breathe... sooner or later they will try.. and the parents are not much help
"mrs. Parker needs some young meat"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSyiBslyhEs
a few people can testify that I can be mistaken for a high schooler. she could of called me.... sigh.

but yeah, don't fuck with minors. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
i thought you were in middle school